Tuesday 5 July 2016

It's Showtime!!!

Hurrah and thrice!!! Today I shall be returning to the old tellybox on Create & Craft with ScrapBerry's... show times are 2pm and 8pm and the channels details are Sky 674, Freeview 36, Virgin 748 and FreeSat 813 and you can also watch live online HERE on the Create & Craft website.  Oooo and before I forget, did you know that ScrapBerry's have a blog?  HERE it is... full of fabulous projects from the DT and also a monthly challenge too!  Please do remember to take a cuppa and a packet of biscwits with you tho, you might be there a-while all a-gog at the beautiful creations!



Here are a couple of samples I made for the shows - the first one is using the ever so pretty and gorgeous Summer Joy papers and bunny stamp... there are three stamps in the collection... I love them all (obviously, cos they are bunnies and they are so cute!)   This one is made using the 6 x 6 papers, Bunny is stamped using Archival Ink and then I used a waterbrush and Distress Ink to colour her in.  I added little flowery stamped bits - again watercoloured using DI's and shabbied up the edges with a distress tool and some Frayed Burlap DI.  The bow is made using the shabby ribbon in the kit and the wordage is also in the kit... a bundle of pre-printed shapes, sentiments and more bunnies.  Sir Alan Rabbit tells me he is rather smitten with this little bunny girl :O))



Next up is the Mechanical Illusion kit.   Right up my street because it is all steampunkery and a little bit brown (you know me, I loves brown!)   I altered a little papiermache bookbox...  I just covered it with papers, added some Distress Ink, cut out some of the "oddities" in the paperpack and popped them onto the box along with some of the resin stickers, which are totally fab and match prefectly to the papers.



I really must get a wiggle on and get meself to bedsies... I have been faffing about trying get the old claws to look halfway decent, tis funny how gardening and papercrafting really make ones cuticles manky but it is worth it... you should see the size of my cucumbers already!!! I will try remember to get a photo of them before I scoff them all up :O) 


I hope you can join me for the shows... oh and!!!  My lovely American pals will be pleased to know that I am going to be on Create & Craft USA on Wednesday!!!  HERE is the American website... all the channel details are listed on there: Direct TV is 85/222 and Dish Network is 221...

Right, bedtime!!!  Thanks for looking and have a great day!  TTFN

Hels x

3 comments:

Wheely Bad said...

Hi Hels

Really looking forward to your shows and seeing all the wonderful things you make. Have a great time tomorrow:-)

T x

Annie said...

Woohoo ! Have fun on the CC show Hels x love the samples, particularly the Mechanicals sample x

Take care
Annie x

Unknown said...

Resin stickers are a number of the maximum a laugh and simple objects in existence. They are very simple, and have so many specific uses. They can be used to for my part mark a specific item as one’s own, however in a completely candy and easy way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails