Sunday 1 March 2015

Sunday Stamper - Week 347 - Happiness is a Warm Gun

Goooodly Afternoon Stampers and a happy Sunday to you all!  Thanks for your fab orange entries to last weeks challenge.  The new theme this week is... USE WARM COLOURS You can interpret the challenge how you like: use paints, papers, inks, embossing powders... any medium you prefer ... the choice, it be yours!   To join in with the challenge is simples: make a little something, it can be anything you fancy.  Add in the theme AND some stamping *this is THE important bit guys, please remember your rubberstamps!*  and then hop back here, leave me a comment with a link to the place you are showing your entry and I can come see you.   If you haven't got a blog, you can join in via Facebook (just tag me name) or by emailing a small res.pic to me or by leaving me a link to your Pinterest or any other photo hosting site.  The challenge will remain open until 21:00 Saturday 7th March 2015.


Uh-oh, it's that butterfly again!  Actually, I made this tag a few weeks ago during a class - I have been right proper poorly again this past week so haven't felt up to getting inky :O(  So poorly that I completely forgot to post the Sunday Stamper today!  Anyways, I am here, better late than never right?  I have chosen "warm" as the theme because I can't remember the last time I was actually warm... I think it is a symptom of this thing I have going on...


Anyways, here's my entry... a Distress Spray Stain background on the tag, I used Wild Honey, Crushed Olive and Broken China and then stamped with Ranger's Sticky Embossing Powder and popped Rock Candy Distres Glitter over the top to add a little sparkle.  The butterfly is stamped twice, coloured with the same DI's and then layered up.


I won't stop and yak today, I am still feeling mighty crook so it is time for me to get back on the sofa again.  Hope you all having a goodly weekend!  Thanks for looking... TTFN

Hels x

13 comments:

Chris Kelly said...


Hi Hels
I am so sorry you are under the weather. Love that butterfly and the colours. I went to a craft show on Friday but alas no Cracked Pistachio for sale. I have just been looking back at some older posts because I find all your lovely work so inspiring. Take it easy if possible and get well soon
A big Get Well HUG from Chris xxx

Joanne said...

I'm just glad that every so often you feel well enough to create your magic. Just wish they would hurry up and treat you. Hugs xx

LoraineC said...

Some butterflies I love some not so much but I love this one. Beautiful tag. Hope you feel better soon x

Unknown said...

Lovely tag,dare I say it again,I love that butterfly. Look after yourself, snuggle down and have a good rest.Big hugs Sue Balawajder (craftywaj) X

CastleKelly Crafts said...

Hi Hels, do hope you will be feeling much better soon, the crafting world needs you. Love and best wishes x

Hilda said...

Gorgeous work Hels and sorry you are I've degree under. Hope you are better soon xx. Take care

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Hels, So sorry to hear you are not feeling well at present, I'm sending you huge hugs for a speedy recovery.
Your tag is lovely, beautiful warm colours, I love the butterfly with a crystal body.
The summer can't come soon enough for me, I am typing this as the snow is coming down again, it is only fine snow, so hopefully it won't get any worse, yucky yuck yuck !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Redanne said...

Oh Hels, you really are having a bad time of it! If wishing could make you better... then you should feel well again soon.

Your tag is stunning!! I am so in love with butterflies and that one is so very special - gorgeous colours too.

Hope you are getting plenty of rest, missed you over at CC3C but you have done the right thing - keep warm! Big healing hugs, Anne xx

Carole Z said...

i Hels, sorry you're poorly, me too..had flu all last week and still don't feel right! Your tag is stunning in every detail, hugs Carole Z X

Carol said...

http://cmdesign-cmdesign.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/crafting-for-all-seasons-97-girly-girls.html

Gorgeous tag Hels, hope you feel better soon. Carol x

Rea' said...

Hi Hels missed you on CC3 # 23 just stopped in to say Hello !
Love your warm color tag too :) See you next time !

Mrs Beez said...

Sorry you're still not feeling well. Cheesy muffins are a great tonic! Fabulous tag, especially as you are under the weather - those beads down the centre of the butterfly are brill.
http://mrsbeez.com/bees/to-queen-bee

myworldofcraft said...

Hope you're feeling better now.

Thanks for the inspiration, here's a robin to (hopefully) provide some weekend cheer

http://www.myworldofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/robin-gardeners-friend.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails