Monday, 20 January 2014

Dandelion Butterflies

...cor blimey, I don't know about you but this year is whipping past super fast already!  Tomorrow I shall be on Create & Craft again with two stamping shows - times are 11am and 7pm and the deets on how to view are over there *points left*   I have been busily beavering away in the Room of Stash making some samples for the shows.



Today sees my fave of the bunch so far... this one I have called Dandelion Butterflies.  I love the word dandelion - and I loves dandelion & burdock too... Morrie's do a lovely diet version of it too.  anyways, enough of the waffles... this card has been made using the Dandelion stencil from That Special Touch... and some Texture Paste... and a bit of Distress Ink and a brace of 490 butterflies... and... something else!


Can you guess what it is yet???  Something very unusual for me you know... but I am on the turn!  Oh yesh!  Glitter!  Distress Glitter in fact.  Mind you, I did have a wee mishap yesterday afternoon... when my clumsy elbow knocked the Seedless Preserves pot off my desk... and onto the carpet below.   A few curses and bleepy words followed... because I had left the lid off!  Yikes, the Room of Stash actually got a vacuum!  Well, it has to happen every so often right?   I shall away... more samples to make and demo's to prep... hope you having a great day!  Thanks for looking, TTFN

Hels x

20 comments:

guffie said...

Oh That looks fab, i had a go with my new project pan and wax yesterday for the first time, don't think i have mastered it just yet think i need more practice and defanately need to see more demos on it but i am hooked thank you for all your wonderful demos and shows on C&C wish i was closer to you to come to one of your classes but alas i am not so looking forward to seeing you tomorrow on the telly x

whyducks said...

Oh I like this, in fact it is lovely and I don't do glitter! Sadly I am out tomorrow, but will go and set the recorder now!

Belladonna said...

So lovely!

Marleine said...


Hi Hels,

Brilliant work of art as usual.

Looking forward to shows. X

Rita said...

What a beautiful card Hels. Good luck for to-morrow. Hugs Rita xxx

Lisa Winnard said...

Gorgeous Hels. Will be watching. xxx

rachel said...

beautiful piece Hels and I love the saying - have pressed the button to record the shows already - will have to sit on my hands though - \I'm broke!!! Lol! x

Lis Kervill said...

Hi Hels,

You and GLITTER? I don't believe it; Gorgeousness, Paint, Ink, Burlap, Stencils, Paste, Stamps, Embelishments, etc, etc, YES! But Glitter?? Cannot wait to see it tomorrow. I have set the recorder already. Have Fun!
Lots of Love, Lis xx
PS> Feb. won't be long now!

Jan Nutton said...

Gorgeous, and glitter as well WOW will have to set the recorder have a great day tomorrow LOL Jan xx

LoraineC said...

I do like a bit of subtle glitter, have to work tomorrow, not sure I can phone in because I want to watch you on the telly. Will have to set the recorder x

Astrid said...

Very Very lovely your creation.
Hugs Astrid

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful and looking forward to the shows tomorrow. Good Luck!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous! Am gonna have to record your shows, a work day for me :( xx

Joanne K said...

Wow Hels, that looks gorgeous. Looking forward to tomorrows shows. Since watching your last melt pot shows, I can't stop playing with mine. Thanks for the inspiration. Safe journey and have fun!! Kind regards Joanne K x

nannapat said...

Beautiful project Hels - love the glitter! Looking forward to watching you tomorrow. Pat x

nannapat said...

Beautiful project Hels - love the glitter! Looking forward to watching you tomorrow. Pat x

nannapat said...

Beautiful project Hels - love the glitter! Looking forward to watching you tomorrow. Pat x

carol edwards said...

Hi Hels what a lovely project with dandelions and butterflies, a sure winner love them both, with a touch of glitter perfect. Love dandelion and burdock but unfortunately can't have it due to allergies. Looking forward to the shows tomorrow x

usha sharma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shilpiimpex (sanjeev gupta) said...

Your blog is very nice, blog is one of nice way to express  our view for some one,  have a look also below this words, it belong to jewelry sector.  Shilpi impex  is  manufacturer , wholesaler and  supplier  of  silver gemstone  and  silver jewelry.

jaipur silver jewellery

silver jewellery

silver jewelry

indian silver jewelry

rajasthani silver jewelry

wholeseller and supplier of  indian silver jewelry

handcrafted silver jewelry

handmade silver jewelry

famous silver jewelry

bezel silver jewelry

buy online silver jewelry

Silver jewelry jaipur

Leading  online silver jewelry firm

indian semi precious stones

silver bridal jewelry

silver wedding ring

silver jewelry jaipur

precious and semi precious stones

semi precious gemstone

Wholesale Silver Necklaces & Pendants

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails