Here is the second tag for the Tag Swap. This one is made more or less the same way as the first one. I started by dotting Shabby Shutters, Old Paper and Peeled Paint Distress Inks onto a craft sheet, then spritzed the inks with water. I dabbed the tag directly into the ink and then dried with the heatgun.
I then inked up a heavenly sunflower stamp I have, think it is PSX, with clear ink, clear embossed and then to pick up the colours of the petal, I used Cut & Dry to smudge Fired Brick Distress ink over the flower head. I then used Peeled Paint ink, smudging about the bottom of the tag and finally, dabbed a tiny bit of Walnut Stain around the edges.
Then out came the iron again, I used paper towels to absorb the re-heated powder and hey presto! Another Batik effect tag.
I added a little sentiment to some inked up card, attached with 3D foam and added a couple of dragonfly brads to the sentiment mat. The stamp I used for this is one of Tim's Collection :O))
Finally, I used that Gold Krylon (for a change) and edged the tag with it, just swiping randomly around the edges.
Thanks for looking!
Wednesday, 5 March 2008