Tuesday 2 October 2007

Citrus Delight Bind It All Book

Hey Folks,

I have been playing with my trusty Bind It All again today! I reckon that the machine has paid for itself already with the amount of use it has had :o))





I decided that todays project was going to be another papercrafting one, as I seem to be heading off in the "altered" direction more and more these days.

I chose the K & Co Neopolitan Citrus range, I am lucky enough to have the ScrapPad To Go in my collection so I had a great range of papers, embellishments and words to use.







I chose a selection of the papers that all co-ordinated well and tore some before overlaying on the pages. I also used a Coffee Bean Dewdrop Brilliance ink pad to swipe around the edges of the papers to give them a bit of a definition.







I am also lucky enough to own the Chipboard To Go embellishments that compliment this range, so I made good use of a little taglet and punched it with just one of the "teeth" of the BIA....and then added this to the book as a little extra.

I also used a lot of chipboard flowers, tags and words throughout the book.






To add a bit of sparkle, I added a few adhesive gems to the flowers and then used Frosted Lace Stickles to edge some of the papers and some of the flowers. I wanted the overall effect of the book to be very pretty without being too girly, if you know what I mean!! :o))





I finished the book with covers, the front cover sentiment "Delight in the little things" was the inspiration for the title of the book, Citrus because this is the range I used and Delight from the sentiment. Finally, I added a little pink tassle that I made from embroidery thread and then tied a handmade charm and a butterfly charm to the tassle.

Thanks for looking!!

Hels x

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

its a beautiful book and what great papers you have used, love it x

Lesley said...

Gorgeous colours and another lovely book Helen xx

Anonymous said...

Really yummy xxxxx

Dan said...

Lovely book Hels!! You're right, the bind-it-all pays for itself in no time!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous colours for this lovely book. You are getting good use out of your Bind It All!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous project again Hels. I have those papers too but sadly no BIA to attempt my version of your masterpiece :o(
keep up the fantastic work
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous book and beautiful colours. well done you!! Love Sheils xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails