Wednesday 3 September 2014

Mix & Match... Part...erm... Trois

I am back again with another sample made from the Kaisercraft Mix & Match paper collection for my Jones DT... and being as last time I went all french, I figured I would try and continue that theme.... and had to rush to ask Mr Google if I had spelt trois correctly... I had!  Phew!  



Anyways... this time is a tag using a Graphic 45 kraft tag as a base.  I covered the tag with the doily papers and coloured right over the top with Antique Linen DI as I prefer kraft and cream to white which is what the doily is printed in... and then edged the tag with Vintage Photo to age it up a bit.   The butterflies are cut from one of the sheets of paper... and then inked with Barn Door and Vintage Photo DI's to add some colour.  I used some flat back pearls to make the bodies.  The sentiment is also from one of the papers, again coloured with Antique Linen to age it a bit.  I added a strip of stripy paper to break up the background, popped the sentiment onto and and then added some more pearls - well, you can never have enough pearls right?


I will be back later in the week with Part Quatre... a quicky post from me today as I am up to my eyeballs in sample making for my demo day at Coleman's Warehouse in Rushden on Saturday... it is only 10 mins from home, am excited to be so close to home for a change!  I will be demo-ing Graphic 45 - new paper collections... so if you can make it, I hope to meet you!   Thanks for looking... TTFN

Hels x

6 comments:

rachel said...

oh so very pretty - love these butterflies - gorgeous xx

Anneke said...

Beautiful tag. Wonderful butterflies. Thanks for showing Anneke.

carol edwards said...

Lovely butterflies and lots of pearls, gorgeous Hels x

Mrs B said...

Hi Hels. What a great tag, love the butterflies, they are so pretty. Take care.

Redanne said...

A beautiful tag, love the gorgeous background and those stunning butterflies! Anne xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Hels, Another beautiful project, gorgeous colours.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails