Wednesday 17 April 2013

Close Ups...

...yipyah and thrice, it is Wednesday which means it is today that I have the Melt Pot shows on Ideal and Create & Craft.  I am on Ideal at 2pm (channel deets in sideybar) and also on Create & Craft at 7pm (again, deets in sideybar and did you know, you can also find C&C on Virgin Channel 748 now too!)   Here are a few piccies of what I have been making with the gorgeous products I have on the shows.



I am in lurves with the new Spellbinders/Susan Lenart Kazmer Media Mixage dies and bezels... they are really sturdy, chunky almost... and perfect for making pendants, bag charms, bracelets and much much more. The box above is using clear UTEE and the largest heart.  I stamped a collage onto cream card, used the corresponding die to cut it out to the right shape and then popped a few bits of Idea-ology into it and then poured clear UTEE over the top to fill it up.  It was that easy!



Here's a photo of the wearable and jewellry stylee art I have made...



I shall have to get a wiggle on, I needs to try and sort out my hair, it seems that the Sleep Gremlin visited me in the middle of the night with his sink plunger (face puffy) and mega strength hair gel (hair... beyond words lol)  Thanks for looking... have a fab day!  TTFN

Hels x

26 comments:

lucretia said...

I love these so much! Very stylish and elegant.

Mrs Beez said...

Oh my! I can feel major credit card damage ahead (and it was already in resuss!). These samples are awesome - love the way the red looks. Can't wait for shows - hope they give you lots of demo time :)

Unknown said...

Morning Hels, The day has come, at last, I am just loving these samples. I have already been on C&C website and ordered lots of bits, I wasn't going to miss a thing this time! Can't wait for the shows, I'm all excited, I no you wont let us down. My melt pot is on the table ready and waiting!!! Them sleep gremlins are little pesky suckers aren't they, I swear they visit me every night too!!! Have a fab day, crafty hugs Debbie R xx

carol edwards said...

hi Hels all of these look fab. Looking forward to your shows, and I have managed to order my melt pot. Hurray!

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Hels, Can't wait for your shows today, absolutely loving all these projects, the bezels look stunning, as does everything.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

rachel said...

looking forward to the shows Hels - big hugs xx

Gail said...

Fabby - fabby - fab-fab!!! Thinks me may just have to get some of these xx GailT xx

Artyjen said...

Ooh! Like the look of those ;) Wonder if I can get away with a quick look online this afternoon whilst at work!!! :)
xoxo Sioux

Aquarius said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures and have some wonderful shows. Sadly today is the day my TV decided to pack up on me with 'no service' messages!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

gorgeous!! :)

corinna said...

gorgeous, bet the hair will be too!!! saving up for the melt pot, going to looksee what other wonderous goodies you have for us today, take care, corinna

The Hardy Stamper said...

The Sleep Gremlin must have a bicycle as he visits me in Lancashire too!

nannapat said...

Love all of your samples Hels & looking forward to the 7pm show. Pat x

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

These are gorgeous Hels, you really are the Toppers Queen. Look forward to watching you tonight, so see you at 7. Sam

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning creations and loving the new goodies. Fabulous first show Hels and can't wait for 7.00 pm show.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Marleine said...


Hi Hels,

Lovely projects you have been working on.

Enjoyed your show. X

Fuchsia said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
these are totally awesome I have had to order the hearts and triangles amoungst other goodies and I did make my hubby 8 jumbo Cornish pasties this afternoon in advance of watching the show LOL
thanks for being an excellent crafter xxx

Carole Z said...

Hi Hels, been home and got to see your shows today...fabulous! Carole Z X

Clai01 said...

Loved the shows Hels, you were brilliant!

Unknown said...

Saw the first show and it was fab. NEED a melt pot.... and everything else to go with it! Good to see Alfie cat making an appearance as well x

Anonymous said...

Loved your shows yesterday Hels.Thanks for all your lovely inspiration I have taped shows so can watch again.

EmmaT said...

Loved the shows yday,thanks for the fab demo's the use of the utee in them looks gorgeous. Emma

Craftychris said...

Yours shows were brilliant as always! Your samples are stunning and I am inspired! xx

Joanne K said...

Afternoon Hels. Wow, that is amazing. Loved your 7 pm show last night however, gutted I didn't know you were on the other side @ 2 pm. Never mind I'll get over it. Kind regards Joanne K x

Nan G said...

Lovely! Absolutely love the wonky shape of these hearts.

sara j said...

I am LOVING the necklaces....way cool. Sometimes I just wished I lived in the UK so I could watch these shows and go to the shows and workshops.....oh well. Wish in one hand and want the other.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails