Tuesday 28 August 2012

Special Day...

...oh yesh, indeedily, tis a very special day today. My little AlfieCat is celebrating his 9th birthday today. But, before I turn into a kitty-bore I shall just tell you about my latest DT offering for The Stamp Attic which is HERE on the blog. That there is a sneaky peeky at the box I altered... all the deets on what I used etc are all detailed on the blog. Oh and before I forget! I have news! Due to a couple of cancellations, I have a few spaces left on my Stampotique Street workshop which is taking place at The Stamp Attic this coming Sunday, September 2nd. As ever with my classes, you will be getting inky using Distress. You will also be playing with Sprays, Masks, stamps and your favourite Stampotique characters - and don't forget, Stampotique isn't just the cute little grungy fella's, there are cutey pie stamps and nature themed stamps too. To book a place, please don't delay - you can book by calling Wendy on 01235 760821 or online HERE. All you will be needing will be provided, including chocolate and coffee/tea, all you need to bring is yourself, your lunch and your scissors. I hope you can make it, I am reaaaally looking forward to this class, tis gonna be fun!




Right, enough of that... and now onto the special little kitty. My little AlfieCat is 9 today. He has started the day by having a whole tin of tuna (his favourite, I get the "in spring water" stuff for him) and he has had a slice of ham, his other favourite human food. He has a new collar - he lost the other one... again and hasn't brought it home yet and I got a packet of catnip for him to stuff his mouses (he has three, very icky, very soggy looking creatures they are lol) so he has been spoiled.





A couple of photo's of him, indulge me do... he is my little furbaby after all ;o))





Thanks for looking, I hope you will be able to make it to the class on Sunday, the more the merrier :O)) TTFN

Hels x

24 comments:

Sarah said...

Sir Alfie is looking very handsome as always - hope you have a special birthday dinner planned for him! Your project for the DT doesn't look too bad either ... Purrs & snuggles, Sarah & the Honey Monsters, especially Jazz xx

Julia S-W said...

Gorgeously beautiful looking box but I will pop over and have a closer look at it.
Another mad (teehee!!) cat lady then? Glad to see someone else is as barmy about their cat as I am!!
Looks as if you're feeling better than on sunday?
Juliaxx
Ps - did you get my email about the candy? I first tried to send it to noreply@blogger - doh!!

Kathy Eddy said...

Happy Birthday to Alphie Cat! He is a handsome boy!

TH said...

Happy Birthday Alfie!!!! Thanks for sharing the photos I love the kitties! >^..^< Hope you are wll Hels :)

Maggie said...

Happy 9th Birthday AlfieCat I hope Mum has baked you a kitty cake!!! be careful blowing out the candles don't singe your fur! You are adorable and I bet you rule the house lol.....Oh tell Mum I love her box

Maggie H

Rita said...

Happy Birthday Alfie. He's such a wee poser Hels, I love the pictures. Hugs Rita xx

Inkypinkycraft said...

Happy birthday to Alfie cat!!! hope he had a great day ! Trace x

Aquarius said...

thanks for sharing those pictures of your gorgeous cat - in the last one he looks as if he is ready to play beach volley ball!!

Redanne said...

Happy Birthday Alfie cat! Love Alfie's white socks and his gorgeous glossy fur - tuna must be very good for him! A x

Marleine said...

Hi Hels,
Happy Birthday to Alfie. Really like the box. X

Hilda said...

Happy, happy birthday handsosme Alfie boy - smoked ham was my fur baby's favourite treat, and pork crackling!!!!! Love the pictures, especially the "Happy Dance" last one lol!!!

Crafting Queen said...

Happy Birthday Alfie cat!!! My Skipper likes her tuna as well. :)

Jenny Marples said...

You have one super-talented puss there Hels! Crafting, warming furniture, blogging and jiving! Happy Birthday Alfie! Looks like you thoroughly deserve your tempting treats. Now off to see what Mummy has done as that's bound to be special too. Hugs, Buttons x

Keren Howell said...

Happy Birthday to Mew Alfiecat, from me and Craft Supervisor Mysti! Lovely pictures and I love to hear about your furbaby so don't apologise for blogging about him!

The box is nice, too:)

Shazza said...

awww bless Happy Birthday Alfie, great pics Hels. Wish i could fill one of those class spaces but hey ho, working this weekend :(

EmmaT said...

Well we have to spoil our cats as they look after us when we are ill - the only time mine ever makes it to the bed is to nurse me, when im better she vanishes again!. Alfie is a very beautiful/hansom cat and happy birthday to him.
Im popping over to see this box!
Emma
P.s I hope you are feeling better now.

Evil Edna said...

last cat photo - invisable handshake.EE

donna said...

Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear ALFIE,
Happy birthday to you...

do you know how much Hels loves you??
LOTS and LOTs.

donna in ky

Caroline said...

Oh my!! I left msg for your tag with ribbons but sometimes now i have seen Alfie!!! It's amazing how he looks like my baby (yes, my baby) who i had 10 glorious years with. He is now in cat heaven & i miss him dearly.
I thank you for the pictures. Ahhhh bless birthday Alfie.
Great project of course, lol :)))

Caroline said...

Sorry for typo error - predictive text, arrgghh.......

Cass said...

A belated Happy Birthday Alfie, and a fine cat you are sir! I can see you have your owner under full control.

Cassidy x

Craftychris said...

Happy belated Birthday to Alfie Cat, he is gorgeous! Box looks good too but Alfie has stolen the show on this post - bless him! xx

lucretia said...

Alfie looks quite a character. Happy Belated Birthday to you.

Michelle Webb said...

How did I miss this post! I love alfie-cat. He's awesome. He's a very spoilt little baby, yes a 9 year old baby! They'll always be our babies. Well he was well and truely spoiled was he not, with all his fav hooomin food. You're crafty box is excellent Hel's I love it. Me and Trace will be putting up a Challenge thee post about tea time, look what you and Ellen have started! We are already planning the next one. We love it. Thank you both xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails