Saturday 19 May 2012

Saturday Sneakily Peekings...

...just a very quick one today cos I am actually writing this yesterday (don't worry, I haven't started already... I am scheduling this because hopefully, when it publishes, I will be away in the Land of Noddings) Anyways... just a quicky reminder that my Stamping with Creative Expressions shows on Create & Craft are at 12pm and 5pm today. The channels are Sky 671, Freeview 36, FreeSat 813 or watch live HERE on the website.


I have been having a veritable ball with all the lovely stashly delights... you may spy that flower... oh yesh, I have gone badonkers with it and made loads of roses... you should have seen the state of my fingers... even the Craft Scrubbie was cringing when it saw the state of them... they are almost back to normal (well, as normal as an inky crafter can ever be lol)



And, as well as cards, I have a few Art Part samples... another sneaky peeksy for you... did I mention that I LOVE that flower?


Right then, enough waffle, tis time to pack up the tote and sample box and get myself some zeds... Oh and before I go... there will be a brand new Sunday Stamper theme tomorrow which will look more at one of the samples from today. Thanks for looking... TTFN

Hels x

19 comments:

Sharon said...

Loving the sneaky peek....soo many exciting looking goodies, can't wait for the show. Good job it's payday today ;o). Good luck x

gayle said...

Glorious glorious stashly delights :) and no, I'm sure you haven't mentioned those flowers before.... have you? ;) beautiful work!
xx

Redanne said...

Will you be OK on telly with your bad leg (and all those other broken bits and bobs - LOL). I have this vision of you on crutches! Seriously, I hope you are much better now. Loving the sneak peeks and really looking forward to the shows. Anne x

Sarah said...

put that "totally flippin' awesome" banner on your own forehead... Wow and phew, cor blimey gal...such an abundance of fabulous makes...
Have a great day, just do your thing and take care of you!

Helen said...

Have to echo Sarah - totally flippin' awesome!! Will try and catch a show today... good luck.

Aquarius said...

Thanks for the sneaky peeks - will be recording the shows to watch at my leisure. Sorry to hear you've been in the wars again - take care

Sue said...

Looking forward to the shows today. Will watch them between making my 'Killer Queen' piece - so behind this week! Take Care. Sx

Jenny Marples said...

Busy getting the housework done at ninety miles an hour so I can be glued to the box at 12 and 5 - all teenagers, dogs and husbands banned! Good luck and don't trip over anything, hugs, Buttons x

Joanne said...

I'm ready for the shows and looking forward to seeing both you and your amazing samples.
Hugs Joanne xx

Carole Z said...

Am getting annoyed with husband for taking so long to get ready! We have to be out and I want to be back by 12 for something..oh yes, C&C and you!! Have it on record anyway but....have a great day at C&C! Carole Z XX

Andrea said...

go girl you will be brilliant and your samples look amazing as ever, the best talent create and craft have seen for a while xx

maureenb said...

great post! what are zeds? (Thought that was a brit "z"?

akilli melek said...

OMG, came on to your blog via Julia's bloghop and I am sitting watching you!!!!!love those art parts and the little dicky bird you are holding just now.
great to see someone on TV that you feel that you know and relate to.
caroline #87

Shazza said...

you were looking fab Hels on the 12 show, samples amazing as always x

Rita said...

Wowee, What a show. Now I am patiently waiting till the 5.00. Please be careful though, we need to see what you have got for to-morrow as well. Huggles Rita xx

Kathy Eddy said...

Yum, yum! What fun you are having!

craftimamma said...

Yay! For once I got to watch both shows LIVE!!!!1 I have of course recorded them for watching over and over and .......... lol! Fab inspiration Hels and your samples are stunning. I hope you're going to show them on here too 'cos we never get a good enough look at them on TV. Look forward to seeing at least one tomorrow if my little visitors let me have five minutes on the computer that it.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Pat said...

Hi Hels Loved both shows have watched both live and recorded both for later. Your samples are amazing ?
Pat xx

Annie said...

Hi Hels I have still to watch your shows as there is football on all day....Scottish Cup Final then Champions league. Will watch early tomorrow. Looking forward to viewing your fab creations and techniques. Hope your leg is better x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails