Saturday 28 April 2012

Travel Tag...

...those new Destinations papers are lush aren't they? I think that this is fast becoming my fave Tim paper-stack... I know, I have said that everytime there's a new one but this is really up my street because it is all about travel (ahem, quite, hence the name!) but the backs of the papers are gorgeous too... they are all patterned so they look like they have texture... loooove them!


So, I was faffing in the Room of Stash and decided to bung a quick tag together... a Challenge Hels that I was only allowed to stamp the new train stamp... nothing else (!) and all the decorations had to be from the stack *but I did allow myself a bit of Idea-ology otherwise I would have not liked the challenge setter (me) and gone off into a moody (not good, being moody with self) so I liberally sprinkled some onto the tag too* Oh and... I cheated a smidge because I had a couple of Grungepaper strap jobby things from the Hardware Alterations die kicking about on my desk, so I used them to look like fastenings for a suitcase... mmm, I think a bit of squinting needs to go on because they look nowt like that but... well, it is the thought that counts lol


Right... better get a wiggle on... I need my beauty sleep, I am away to Coningsby in Lincolnshire to Jo Channon's store, Let's Create, for a demo day of Ranger goodies and Studio 490 loveliness... if you are in the area, it would be fab to meet you! Thanks for looking... have a goodly Saturday! TTFN

Hels x

18 comments:

gayle said...

Gorgeously vintage! Sepia tones galore, lovely :)
(glad you enjoyed the cake lol)
Gayle xx

Manon @ Kasimodo said...

Totally gorgeous!!!

Inkypinkycraft said...

Love the ag, some total travel yumminess , hugs trace x

Annette said...

Stunningly gorgeous Just found your blog and its amazing x

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous - love that paper stack too

rachel said...

Fab Tag Hels - not tried those particular papers myself but they do look fab xx

Helen said...

Sure when you set your challenge yourself you can cheat, after all why not!! Gorgeous tag, and have a great day.

Aquarius said...

So much going on with this tag - just love it and the new papers do look great as do all the embellishments you've added.

Rita said...

Great Tag Hels, I do like those beautiful papers and of course all the little extras you always add to your tags/cards. Have a lovely day with Jo. Hugs Rita xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Super tag, I've got those papers too, but haven't got beyond looking and stroking them yet! Take care Zo xx

Annie said...

Hi Hels fabulous tag. Love the way you have put all the elements together.. Have a great day at your class. Take care....Annie :)

Jenny Marples said...

Really love this one - any projects with layers on are fast becoming my favourites. You can see something different in them every time.
Hope you enjoy being at Jo's - she seems such a lovely, genuine person on the telly, and I bet you'll have fun.
Hugs, Buttons x

Sue said...

I think this paper stack is a must have! Lovely tag, fab vintage colours & a lot of Timmyness-what more could a girl want? Sx

Candy C said...

Hels, this travel tag is awesome! I love how you've layered so many wonderful pieces of ephemera. The use of the ornate plate as a photo frame is genius! I love it! <3 Candy

Rebecca said...

Ooo that's lurvly really like this one
Happy craftin
Rebecca

Redanne said...

Oooh I likey this one a lot - great textures and layers and love that kind of sepia tone going on - and oh I like the picture of the train (?) too. Anne x

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous Hels! Love it! Kim

Michelle Webb said...

Fabulous travel tag, you always inspire me to get all vintagy when i'm feeling a break from inky, painty art journal pages. Today I posted a collaged box, I totally had you in mind when I made it. Thanks for inspiring me. Michelle x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails