Tuesday 21 February 2012

Another Day...

... to remember! And I get to do it all again today... yeeehawwww... I know, copying what I wrote yesterday, very lame but... tis true! Yesterday was another totes-amazeballs day and... I remembered to keep the camera handy and got some more pics this time... yes, I know, not many pics because, whilst I did have every intention of photographing every single visitor and every single thing I made, I erm... got carried away with all the yakking I was doing and forgot. Check these out... they are... divine... for want of repeating myself I know... but they are...


... and, even more divine when used on the new Speciality Stamping Paper from Ranger. This here pic is the only thing I actually put together... you see, I get easily distracted (bet you never guessed that lol) and I am so eager to show all the lovely stuff that I forget to actually finish anything... well, this is the new paper... stamped with a Studio 490 flower that was inked with Distress Markers... and then once dried, I went right over the top with Pumice Stone DI... I know! OVER. THE. TOP! And... it doesn't affect the colour of the originally stamped piece... those magicians at Ranger have really invented some gorgeous products... magic and fabulous!






So.. here's the desk... all tidy (ahem) It does beg the question... why, when I am working on a desk more than double the side/depth of mine.. do I end up with the same 8" square piece to work in? Goodness knows why... it is inherant in all crafters, so I have been reliably informed.



Again, it was so lovely to meet so many peeps and put names to faces and say hi and stuff.... I am scheduling this one again... I am in need of a nice cosy warm bed and a good sleep... I don't want to be bug-eyed in the morning **although, of this I am certain... there's a gremlin, it sleeps under my bed... and, in the middle of the night, it pops up onto my pillow with a sink plunger and applies it to my face.. oh and he has super strength hair gel too... little beastie!!!** And on that lovely image, I shall say... as ever... thanks for looking and... TTFN!

Hels x

PS... check out Wendy Vecchi's blog... she journals... and oh boy is it amazzzzzing!!!

12 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

My keyboard is all slimy from all this uncontrollable drooling....Amazing stuff, sure wish I was there to see in person!

Deb Neerman said...

Yum, fabulous eye-candy!

I have a huge work-desk and always find myself working in a l'il 6"-8" square of cleared space. We ARE pathetic lot, aren't we?!? LOLOL!

Kathy Eddy said...

looks like you are having a grand time!

Belinda Basson said...

When I moved from my tiny flat to my house with all the cupboard space in the world the kitchen my friend warned me "have space - will fill it" This is so true in any aspect of my life! My craft desk is not immune either!

Helen said...

oh, the more I read about those markers the more I know I need them (like, all 37) sob sob... great looking samples - what a huge desk you have (sounds like red riding hood...) and yes, quite a mess! Enjoy today.

Carole Z said...

Yep, I have a large ctaft desk and find myself with a small square to work on as I've cluttered up the rest as I craft! When will we learn? Ha!

Redanne said...

Love the flower picture, amazing stuff on your workspace. Got my markers yesterday and they are even more fabulous than the ink pads (if that is possible)! Love them...

Fuchsia said...

Pens look delish! but do you have to use that paper or wouldn't ordinary water color paper do or the paper /card used for pro markers ???

whyducks said...

Such beautiful samples there Hels. x

Shazza said...

hey Hels you always make me smile. Looks like you are having a ball
x

Kirsten Alicia said...

My desk is not that big, but somehow, no matter how hard I try, I end up with about a 6 inch space to work in.
I'm glad you're loving the distress markers so much, I know I'm not going to be able to resist them for very long.

Unknown said...

New Distress Pens are amazing and so is your artwork! Lots of love, Julia xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails