Saturday 9 July 2011

Wishy Washy...

...nowt wishy washy about Ranger Colorwash Sprays... however, being as I haven't got my brain in gear yet, it was the best title I could come up with lol. So.. I have been playing with Colorwash Sprays and Studio 490 stamps... again :O)) All the deets on how I made my tag are HERE on The Stamp Attic blog.




This is going to be a short post...blimey, twice in a week already! Mainly because I am in a bit of a rush because I have a list as long as my arm... well, ok, as long as my hand and a bit of my arm but that would be such a mouthful so it is easier to say as long as my arm innit? Anyway, this list, 101 things to do in the Room of Stash... including tidying it up because somehow, and I really have no explanation for this... it has started sliding towards the Room of Trash again! Huh! I reckon there is someone who comes in in the middle of the night and messes it up...


Speaking of "middle of the night" there is also another nocturnal visitor who is really starting to test my patience... I haven't met him... but I am really trying to sleep with one eye open so I can catch him in the act... and do you know what he is doing huh? He is... sitting on my pillow with a pot of Extra Firm Hold hair gel, running it through my hair and then heat setting it... and ... even ruder still, once he has finished with the hair, he moves onto using a sink plunger on my face so I wake up looking like I have a trout pout and been punched in the eyes! Lovely!!


Anyways.. with that rather delightful image I have conjured up, I shall say... thanks for looking... and TTFN... and... ooh, don't forget to check back tomorrow for the new Sunday Stamper challenge theme!!! TTFN... again

Hels x

12 comments:

Larisa said...

Fantastic job!!

judith@poppy cottage said...

This is gorgeous Hels, I left a comment on the other blog too. Love those colours with the white, it's stunning. I try to avoid the mirror in the mornings, it's for the best.... Judith xx

Joanne said...

I would give my right arm to come and play in your room of stash. I wouldn't make a mess - honest LOL
Hugs Joanne xx

Ellie Knol said...

Hels, I really LOVE this one! Gorgeous colors..

slbt17 said...

very pretty Hels - thanks for the smiles.
Sandra ltb

Helen said...

Fabulous, totally fabulous. Cutting stamps???!!

Crafting Queen said...

Super tag, love the colours. Love the post, made me laugh!!

Gillian .... said...

Love this particular colour combo together Hels, gorgeous tag, great contrast with the white too. xx

Carrie said...

This is so lovely Hels, I love the colours you have used.
Hugs
Carrie

Minxy said...

This is real pretty, like the colour combo x

Siobhan Brignull said...

the tag is beautiful, love that colour combo, but the nighttime visitor made me laugh out loud and receive a wierd look from my youngest, that visitor has been visiting my bed every night of my life, oh to be able to get up in the morning shake my head and my hair falls into place. Ive always said my hair looks like I've had a good night (nudge nudge wink wink), but Im preferring your description.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous as always
xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails