Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Believe & Bloom

...I believe that we can all bloom throughout our lives...blimey, that was a bit phylosophi-wotsit for me wasn't it? LOL




I got very inky and messy and played about with some of my fave stash; Studio 490 stamps, Maya Road chip, Grungepaper and Distress Inks and made another hangy piece...how many hangy pieces I need I don't know...but...I love making them :O))




I used Milled Lavendar and Dusty Concord Distress Inks and then edged with Black Soot. The stamping is with StaZon and I added some Rock Candy Distress Stickles to add a bit of bling.

Thanks for looking...have a grand day

Hels x

8 comments:

Shar said...

Beautiful! So deep and decorative! Excellent!

Julie said...

I love this, Hels! Fabulous layering--love the flowers! I love using the distress inks, but don't have those colors--now I NEED them! Beautiful stuff!

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is really gorgeous.
So wonderful design. Love them Hels.

Lynn Stevens said...

Its Bloomin Beautiful GF. I will be back tomorrow to play in your challenge
hugz
Lynn

TinaB said...

Beautiful work Hels xxx Love it x

Linda Elbourne said...

Fabulous art Hels ... from your chicken mate XXX

Lori said...

Love the color combo, Hels! As usual, great stuff!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

This is gorgeous Hun ;)
I've uploaded my SS entry for this week on my blog now.
Glad the beads got there :)
Anne xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails