Thursday 30 April 2009

Tilda Got Tagged!

Hey Peeps

The swap this month was for "Cute Tags". Mmm, my recent foray into the world of cuteness has left me kind of liking colouring in and cutting out Tilda's and Gorjuss images...and adding flowers, pearls, fringing.... Isn't colouring in soooo therapeutic? :O))

Tag #1 was made using large buff tags from LB Crafts as a base. I covered one side on two tags with papers from the heavenly new Basic Grey Wisteria collection ... cor these colours are lush, purples and blues and a bit of green thrown in for good measure....perfect!




I used my Cuttlebug and rectangliar scalloped Nesties to make a little mat for Tilda to stand on using co-ordinating Bazzill Cardstock. I used a Ranger white pen to make little flowery dotty things in the scallops - and these little flowery dotty things mirror the centre of the flowers on the background paper.





Tilda was coloured in to match with the papers...I got her from Stampezee ... she is my all time fave now & is from the new Spring 09 collection.



I then stamped several of my Stitchels stamps from the Dashy Dot range, which, by the way, you can get from The Artistic Stamper - and once the images were all coloured, I used the white pen again to go over the stitches on the images to make them pop a little...I layered them and curled the edges and popped them onto the tag using silicone glue.




I added a little heart head pin with beads threaded onto it and stuck this into the silicone glue behind one of the Stitchels flowers. The centres of the flowers and the body of the butterfly are DewDrops (also from Stampezee) and I used a Sakura Glaze pen to emphasise the wings of the Tilda and her shoes too. I did get a little inky cos I used a CatsEye inkpad to edge the tag to finish it properly :O))

Thanks for looking and hope you all have a great afternoon and evening.....

Hels x

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous tag ... I love it X

Jane said...

Gorgeous tag, love the flowers.

Jane :0)
xx

shaz earl said...

Oh WoW!!! a beautiful tag Hels i hope i get it in my swaps, wink wink lol xx

Hels Sheridan said...

;O)) Wink wink back Shaz, gotcha drift!!! LOL Thanks hun xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Thanks Linda & Jane for your lovely comments too xx

Andrea said...

just stunning and full of fab detail Hels, love all the artwork that i missed whilst away xx

shaz earl said...

Hi Hels have left something for you on my blog xx
HERE

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

What a gorgeous tag Hels, fab :)
Anne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails