Wednesday 3 December 2008

WeeeeeyHeyyyyyy!!!!!!! I Am A Winner!!!!!! :O))

Oh My Goodness....I am soooooooooo excited!!!!!

I have won some Blog Candy....and it is the most fabby candy too!!!!

Roni on Ink Stains had some new Distress Stickles up for grabs last week. Anyways, I popped onto her Blog, which I do almost daily as her blog is so amazing....and I left her a message...and I won the Stickles!

Did I say I am excited? LOL

Here is a piccie of the art work that Roni made using her Stickles....and peeps, if you have never visited Roni before, get thyselves over there pronto - her work is truly stunning!!

Stickles & Grungeboard Artwork by Roni:



Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I am really looking forward to receiving my Stickles....I know that they are a bit hard to get hold of over here at the moment so I am well chuffed......thank you Roni, bless you, you made me verrrrrry happy :O))

Hels xx

1 comment:

crafty creations said...

Well done Hels I too visit her blog most days - fantastic work in there

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails