Wednesday 3 December 2008

Millie & Bobby Snow

Hey Peeps,

I have made a couple of Christmas cards today - I know, I am getting all efficient :O)) At this rate I will be ready for Christmas on about the 24th December!!!




I used two of my Stitchels Snowmen stamps to make these cards. I coloured them with Derwent Aquacolour Pencils, used my Nestabilities for mounting them and then used Bo Bunny and PaperMania papers to co-ordinate with the colours.




I also used my favouritist new toy - the Cuttlebug - to cut out a couple of snowflakes for which I used some fab glitter cardstock. A few dabs of Stickles here and there, to highlight and add a little sparkle, finished the cards nicely for me.



Don't forget, I have some Blog Candy up for grabs - click here for the link straight to that post - all you need to do is add a comment and you will be entered into the hat. The winner will be announced on Friday this week.



Speaking of Blog Candy....my mate Jennie, over on The Artistic Stamper Blog, is doing a 25 Days of Christmas Candy Giveaway. Pop over and see her fabby daily creations and leave a message for her, then you could be in with a chance of winning some great pressies :O)) Click here to be transported to Candy Heaven LOL

Thanks for looking ... am off to make some more Christmas cards while I have my festive hat on!!

Hels x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails