Sunday 14 September 2008

Sunday Stampers - Week 28 - Alphabet Street

Morning peeps,

Thank you to all of you who joined in with the challenge last week - it was lovely to see so many different creations on one theme.

This week I have asked Dan to be my Guest Designer as he celebrated his birthday last week. He has come up with a brilliant challenge for us - the theme is Alphabets.

As usual, all you need to do for this challenge is make something; a card, scrapbook page, ATC, 4x4, tag...you name it, it is allowed - the only rule is that you use stamping as your main medium.

Once you have made your creation, please add a comment on this post with a link to the place you are showing your work of art. I will then be able to come and visit you and have a nosey around :O))

Now, it is about this time that I post my effort for the challenge. Well, I should hang me head in shame really but....I haven't had time to make anything!! I have a realllly good excuse though and I am sure I will be forgiven (I hope so at least)..... As it was Dan's birthday, a few of us are meeting up today to do a little spot of retail therapy and then a spot of face stuffing at lunch. Well, my pain has been very bad this week and has slowed me right down so I spent the best part of Saturday making something for Dan for his birthday - and it took me a whole lot longer than I anticipated.

However, I will make something on Monday - I reckon that I will be too pooped to do much this evening when I get home.....am I forgiven? LOL I shall set a second challenge along side the theme - how many peeps can Blog a piece for the Sunday Stamper before I manage to get mine done? Whoever Blogs first and leaves a comment with a link to their Blog showing their entry will win a little prize - which will be something stampy :O)) Go on, get your thinking hats on and I cannot wait to see what you all make.

Thanks to Dan for setting this great theme and everyone, you really must pop over to his Blog to have a nosey at how clever he is - and he has some excellent free templates on there too, which are totally amazing and he designed them himself...told you he was clever :O))

Have a great crafty day.....

Hels xx

14 comments:

Shazza said...

mmmm, thinking cap is on- enjoy your day you lucky thing
Shazza
x

shaz earl said...

Great challenge Dan have done mine and hope you have a great day today xx

My Entry.

Dan said...

I was honored to be asked to set this challenge! My attempt can be seen at:

http://dan99.blogspot.com/2008/09/im-going-down-to-alphabet-street.html

Shazza said...

mine is on now too- you beat me to it Shaz :0)
Shazza
x

crafty creations said...

have a great day out!!!dan's piece is stunning (of art work that is)lol

here's mine for this week

http://hilmof.blogspot.com/2008/09/this-is-my-entry-for-wednesday-stamper.html

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Mine's done :) Was already in stamping mode having done some yesterday and some this morning before I got dressed :-O
Thank you Dan for the challenge.
Hope you're not in too much pain for your day out Hels, wishing all a wonderful day out.
Anne xx

Heather Robinson said...

My "cute" submission is on my blog. Thanks for having a look.

Craftyideas said...

Great challenge Dan. Have made mine and put it on my blog.

Andrea said...

thanks Dan and Hels for a great challenge x

Hels Sheridan said...

Wow, you have all been busy :O)) Well done Shaz for being speedy - a little bit of candy on the way to you - it is a little pack of clear birdy stamps and gems from Hero Arts...and Shazza, cos you were just pipped and did post before aswell, I will send you some stamped images xx Thank you all for joining in - mind you, it has taught me a lesson, cos all the stamps I thought about using have all been used by you clever bunch!! Will have to get me thinking cap on LOL Hugs xx

shaz earl said...

Yiiipppppeeeee!!!!!! thank you so much i wasn't sure if i had done it right so thank you, can't wait for my prize loves ya xxxxxx

Phree said...

This was fun to do, here is My Card

Carole said...

I came by to see what the pocket challenge was this week, saw this challenge, and decided to make an ATC for the theme.

This is my first time doing anything for Sunday Stampers. :-)

http://noteworthymusings.blogspot.com/2008/09/sunday-stampers.html

Karen said...

I've managed to join in this week, and you're right Dan's blog is great!

My contribution is here

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails