Following on from the Goth Tilda card I made yesterday, I have now made a Tilda card and made it distressed and shabby.
I started by stamping the image onto cream card using Sepia VersaFine ink. I then used Adirondack pads in Rust, Butterscotch and Espresso along with a waterbrush, to colour her in.
I matted her onto some brown paper and distressed the edges of the mats, then swiped a piece of Cut & Dry foam that had Walnut Stain ink on it, around the edges.
I used DaisyD and Junkitz papers along with plain cream card and Bazzill Bling for the mats under the image mat and then put together some Prima "Got Flowers" with some pearly beaded brads. I added a couple of photo turns to the corners and then distressed the edges of the main card and rubbed Walbut Stain around this too.
So, another slightly different Tilda....have got my thinking cap on what to do with the other one I have now!!
Thanks for looking
Saturday, 17 May 2008