Friday 7 March 2008

My Time To Craft Challenge - Flowers

Hi peeps

I took some time out to get up to date with a few Challenges.....well, the My Time to Craft Challenge this week is right up my street cos it is themed "Flowers". How brilliant!! An excuse to use lots of Prima's :O))

I was so happy about the theme, I got a little carried away and ended up making three cards LOL

Card 1



For this card, I used some Fancy Pants paper - can't remember the name of it though as I had already cut off the strip at the bottom! I co-ordinated the paper with Bazzill cardstock and edged the papers and card with Burnt Sienna Chalk Ink by ColorBox. I then stamped the Happy Birthday using the same ink and matted onto matching card and paper. I stuck the heavenly little Prima's to the card using silicone glue.




Card 2





More Fancy Pants papers and Bazzill Bling for this card. The sentiment is a Penny Black stamp - I love those words - which I stamped with Magenta VersaCube ink. I edged the paper and card with this same ink too. I added more Prima's using silicone glue.








Card 3




And finally, even more Fancy Pants papers...can you see a theme here? :O)) Same as before, I egded the papers and card, stamped a sentiment and then added Prima's to it.








Thanks to the ladies on MTTC Challenge for this theme - I have had lots of fun!

And thanks for looking

Hels x

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Beautiful cards Helen - thank you for doing our challenge! xxx

made by fifi said...

gorgeous cards hels - love the first one xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

These are all gorgeous Hels - scrummy papers and primas what more could we ask for?!!! Glad you enjoyed the challenge this week and thanks for joining in!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails