Monday 18 February 2008

A Sketch from the Heart

Hello peeps,

I have found a lovley Blog here
And on it is a really great Sketch - so I have made a card using it.




I started by folding a piece of cream card to the size I wanted to work with. I cut some strips of this heavenly paisley paper - not sure who the designer of this is though as I haven't much left and the details are now missing! I matted the paisley onto some plain brown paper and then stuck the strips to the card. I took some more cream card and stamped the sentiment - Penny Black - using Burnt Sienna Colorbox Chalk Ink. I edged the card and the sentiment mat with the same ink to tie all the features together. I loved using this sketch and have a couple more ideas for it, so I will be making something else pretty soon :O))

Thanks for looking

Hels xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

another great card Hels, love Andrea xx

Laurie Unger said...

Nice job using my sketch! I love how yours came out! TFS

Elisabeth said...

Awesome job!! I'll have to pop on over to the sketch site and check it out.

Hels Sheridan said...

:O)) Thanks!!! I am off tomorrow so intend to make a few more using this Sketch!! Thanks Laurie...loving your design hun...Hels x

Unknown said...

Fabulous hun - I love this more than I love Garlic Bread - yes .... Garlic and Bread! LOL

Andrea said...

a great card Hels x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails