Sunday 17 February 2008

Papertake - Stripes

Hello again,

I have had time today to make a card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge . The challenge this week was Stripes.

I used some Fancy Pants papers that have been sitting patiently in my stash. The beauty of these papers is that they are double sided so I used the stripey side for the main part of the card, flipped it over and used the patterned side for the centre strip(e) and also for the mat.





I used a "Friends" message stamp (Dawn Houser, I think) stamping with Burnt Sienna Colorbox Chalk ink. I added a couple of Prima's and used gold brads for their centres.

Thanks for looking :O))

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this more than I love a Sunday Roast Beef Dinner with Yorkshires and Horse Radish sauce XX

Sandy said...

Wow this is perfect. Love this colors and sketch.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the papers and the sentiment

shaz earl said...

Beautiful card, love it xx

craftyrachel said...

Great card! The stripes and flowers together are glorious!

Angie C said...

Very nice indeedy :-)

Beth said...

This is lovely - beautiful colours xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely paper! The double sided ones are great aren't they?!
Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge again this week! x

Karen said...

Its lovely Hels :)

Hels Sheridan said...

Thanks to you all for your lovely kind comments....and just for Linda - I loved making this card more than I love egg and chips and HP Sauce!! :O))

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails