Wednesday 19 September 2007

Autumn ATC

Hi there....oh dear, my "Mojo" has gone on holiday and I have had no inspiration for the last few days....anyway, I decided to make an ATC today. Craft Stamper Magazine have an ATC themed swap running and at the moment the theme is Autumn.

Using Alcohol Inks on glossy photo card, I made the background for the ATC and also for a 2"x2" square of mountboard. I stuck the background to the mountboard and then used UTEE and in the last stage of melting the powder, I sprinkled a little bit of gold embossing powder onto it. Using a leaf stamp, that I had inked with Brilliance DewDrop "Coffee bean" I stamped into the hot UTEE. I rather like the impression it has made. I then used Tim Holtz Doo-Dad letters to spell out "Autumn" across the bottom of the ATC.









I am pleased with the colours; I used, Butterscotch, Red Pepper, Pesto and Lettuce Alcohol inks and a bit of blending solution to make the inks spread that bit further. Thanks for looking!

Hels x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brilliant colours and hope craft stamper publish it, they should see what great talent you have x

Anonymous said...

great blend of colours. Hope to see it in print- they would be mad not to
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails