Sunday 4 October 2015

Sunday Stamper - Week 364 - Forever Autumn

Goooodly Morning Stampers and a very happy Autumnal Sunday to you all!  Thanks for your entries into the last challenge... and apologies for missing a week... time got away with me last weekend and before I knew it it was yesterday!!!  This week the theme is... AUTUMN.   To join in with the challenge is simples: make a little something; a card, canvas, ATC, a piece of altered art... the choice.. it be yours! Add in the theme AND some stamping. Then hop back here, leave me a comment with a link to the place you are showing your entry and I can come see you.   If you haven't got a blog, you can join in via Facebook (just tag me name) or by emailing a small res.pic to me or by leaving me a link to your Pinterest or any other photo hosting site.  The challenge will remain open until 21:00 Saturday 10th October 2015.


My entry this week is a tag I made yesterday during my demo day at Daisy's Jewels in Coventry.  I had a lovely time - thank you to all the ladies who came along to see me getting my paws inky too.
 


The base of the tag has Fossilized Amber, Rusty Hinge and a smidge of Ground Espresso DI blended onto it.... I then did a bit of stencilling using Tim's Argyle stencil and Fossilized Amber and then popped Tim's Blossom stencil over the top and used Ground Espresso to add some more detail.  The decoration is teensy flowers made using the Teensy Tattered Florals dies... how cute are these!!!  I thought they would be a right faff to put together but Tim has cleverly added a quilling tool into the die pack so it was a doddle... and aren't they just so sweet!!!  But where is the stamping???  Aha!  See the top right and bottom left?  There is a grungy little detail there using a Carabelle stamp - I have just discovered this range of stamps (I know, I live under a rock...) and I have to say I am in lurves!! They are delish and on white rubber too....  I think I can see a new addiction appearing!


I shall away now... I am just heading off for a class back at Daisy's... all things Melt Pottery today!  I will be back either tomorrow or Tuesday with a little bit of news... a new arrival in the Sheridan family and I can't wait to share him with you!   On that bombshell I shall say... have a grand day... thanks for looking and... TTFN!

Hels x

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning Hels,really love the colours in this tag,its very pretty. I am no good at waiting but I am glad you will have good news for us.Anything that makes you happy as you have had a miserable few months,you deserve happy.Big hugs.Sue Balawajder

Joanne said...

So lovely Hels. Despite the Autumn theme this makes me feel lovely and warm. Xx

TAM said...

Thanks for the brilliant demo day yesterday. Saw this in real life and it looked even more fabulous than the photo.
Have another good day at Daisys
Trudi x

Annie60 said...

Love this Autumn tag , gorgeous colours ,,xx

Chris Kelly said...

Hi Hels
Beautiful colours. You make the loveliest things. The Autumn colours are all around now. I can't wait to meet your new family member. X
Chris X

Redanne said...

I always love your tags and this one is no exception - gorgeous autumnal colours and the flowers are stunning! LOVE it! Hugs, Anne xxx

rachel said...

stunning tag hels and such a wonderful song choice - this was one of the ones I chose for Shaun's funeral so its very special for me. Big hugs to you! Rachel x

Sandy said...

Wonderful design with beautiful flowers! Did you get the ink off?
sandy xx

carol edwards said...

Hi Hels gorgeous tag and love the warm colours. The flowers are lovely and interesting to know they come with a whopping tool. A new addition, how exciting. X

Carol said...

Autumn is my favorite season --- the changing leaves, the clear blue skies, the smells in the air! Your tag makes me feel those sensations!

My card is at http://538194912998600598.weebly.com/...

Sue said...

I just love the layering techniques you use on your tags. I admire often, but comment rarely, but please know you inspire me often!

Wheely Bad said...

Hi Hels,

Beautiful tag, absolutely stunning

Hugs, T x

rachel said...

http://fisherscardsandcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/coffee-pot-last-week.html here's my make hels! Hugs rachel xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails