...whoooot-hoooot... BIG. MASSIVE. HUGE. GINORMOUS.... NEWS!!!!! Believe me, I am so excited I am practically gasping for breath guppy-style! Guess what? Well, you might have already seen a few snippets of info on the old social media but here is all the info in full detail.... *what am I waffling on about???* Here goes.... Next September, 2016, I will be teaching on a fabulous arty retreat in... Costa Rica!!! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Jim West, owner of Craftours has put together an amazing package which includes the following:
- First class hotel accommodations
- SEVEN different creative workshops from seven mixed media teachers
- A visit to the Doka Estate Coffee Plantation on the slopes of Alajuela Poas Volcano
- A shopping and sightseeing tour of Sarchi, a Costa Rican craft village
- Mixed Media exhibits and lectures from your instructors
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch each full day in Costa Rica, and three special dinner events
- For a limited time, FREE airfare from Ft. Lauderdale to San Jose, Costa Rica!
I am over the moon to be able to participate in this amazing adventure along with my gorgeous and talented "sisters" Annette Green, Candy Colwell, Cheryl Grigsby, Linda Ledbetter, Marjie Kemper and Yvonne Blair. Click their names to check out their brilliant blogs. Each of us shares a passion for art and mixed media and you can be certain that every single class will be fabulous.
Another really great thing is that Craftours have a really good payment plan, no need to worry about stumping up all the dosh in one go... and being as the trip is over a year away, there is plenty of time to make all your arrangements.
Someone pinch me or give me a slap or something... this is just going to be AWESOME! And that isn't a word I use very oft! Yes, I am pant-wettingly excited... and that is now... can you imagine the state I will be in by the time is it September '16? No, don't... it won't be pretty!
I shall away now... I need to go and do some squealing!!! TTFN!