Sunday 11 January 2015

Sunday Stamper - Week 340 - Anything Goes

Goooodly Afternoon Stampers and a very happy Sunday to you all!  Thanks for your lovely hearty entries to last weeks challenge, I need to finish my visits later today... been busy being lazy - you know how it goes right?  The new theme this week is... ANYTHING GOES You can interpret the challenge how you like: literally this week, you can do anything... seriously, anything at all! Be it a card, a tag, an altered creation... the choice, it be yours!   To join in with the challenge is simples: make a little something, it can be anything you fancy.  Add in the theme AND some stamping *this is THE important bit guys, please remember your rubberstamps!*  and then hop back here, leave me a comment with a link to the place you are showing your entry and I can come see you.   If you haven't got a blog, you can join in via Facebook (just tag me name) or by emailing a small res.pic to me.  The challenge will remain open until 21:00 Saturday 17th January 2015.


My entry this week is a tag I made a while ago that I hadn't blogged... the papers are the gorgeous Rustic Harmony from Kaisercraft as is the stamped sentiment.  I added a couple of Wendy's butterflies - edging everything with the usual Distress Ink... and then got cracking on the floral embellishment.



I used Sue Wilson's Poinsettia dies - the fancy and the solid ones, showing that you don't have to actually make a poinsettia with the dies, they are so versatile they can make a nice big blousy flower... and you all know how much I loves me blousy flowers :O)  I added a few more of the fancy cut flowers, cut up and coloured with Forest Moss DI to make a leafy bundle behind the flower, popped a few pearly swirly bits behind the flower and voila, finished... and nice quick and simple tag :O)


I hope you haven't been blown away this week... we have been lucky here Chez Sheridan, the winds haven't been too bad so I haven't had to sit and stare at the Spinney, willing the trees to stay upright... tis a smidge chilly here today though, so my plan is so hunker down in the Room of Stash and get some ink on these far too clean fingers of mine!  Thanks for looking, whatever you are doing, have a fab day!  TTFN

Hels x

18 comments:

Ann said...

Stunning Hels as always!! Will add a little something later. Hope you're feeling better. Hugs Ann xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Hels, I have this song humming away in my brain now !!!!!!!!!!! haha.
Loving everything you have done.
We have had terrible winds, they are sooooo scary.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Dortesjs said...

wonderful card

Unknown said...

Hi Hels,love the colours ,the flower and butterfly are just lovely, great tag.Big hugs Sue Balawajder (craftywaj)

Carole Z said...

This is beautiful Hels, sorry I didn't get a project in last week, will try for this one as it's been a while ;( Hugs Carole Z X

Val said...

Gorgeous as usual. Love the flower. Val. Xx

snazzyoriginal said...

Really pretty colours and the flower is stunning x

Susan Battensby said...

Love your flowers, they are always beautiful.

Redanne said...

Oh the papers are lush, I always love your big flowers and this one is beautiful and that sentiment is just wonderful. Hugs, Anne xx

carol edwards said...

Beautiful tag, love the colours and the flowers are just gorgeousx

Unknown said...

Beautiful project Hels. Hope you are feeling better. Here's my link x http://bevscraftspace.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/dt-post-for-jb-crafting-supplies_11.html

Hugs,
Bev xx

* Shell B.* said...

What a smashing Tag, love the details!
You can find my entry here:
http://www.akstamping.blogspot.com/2015/01/squigglefly-anything-goes.html

Theresa said...

super tag as i have come to expect from you. my offering is here if you fancy a look: http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/fae-hope-and-melt-pot-comes-out-to-play.html
hugs xx

Shirley said...

Another fabulous inspirational piece Hels and I am adding my link here

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Judy Biggerstaff said...

I always enjoy your beautiful work. Here's a link to my post:
http://jbiggslittlescrappieces.blogspot.com/2015/01/another-page-for-my-10-year-project.html

BarbaraW said...

Happy New Years, Hels! My card is here: http://magicdelights.blogspot.com/2015/01/snowmen.html

Donna Heber said...

Your tag is stunning! I just adore the colors and that gorgeous flower.

Carole Z said...

I have a project to share with you this week Hels, after a long absence!
http://8thwonderart.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/first-assemblage-clock-friday-16th.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails