Sunday 14 December 2014

Sunday Stamper - Week 337 - Paperback Writer

Goooodly Morning Stampers and a very happy Sunday to you all!  Thank you all for your great winged entries into last weeks challenge, it was great to see so many different interpretations.  The theme this week (and yes, we had this song title a while back but it is a classic right?)  is... BOOKS.  You can interpret the challenge how you like: be it altering a book, using bookpages in your art, using a papiermache one like I have... the choice, it be yours!   To join in with the challenge is simples: make a little something, it can be anything you fancy.  Add in the theme AND some stamping *this is THE important bit guys, please remember your rubberstamps!*  and then hop back here, leave me a comment with a link to the place you are showing your entry and I can come see you.   If you haven't got a blog, you can join in via Facebook (just tag me name) or by emailing a small res.pic to me.  The challenge will remain open until 21:00 Saturday 20th December 2014.



My entry this week is actually my class sample from yesterdays class at Papercuts in Whitley Bay.  Now I am going to say that I had a grand time and everyone enjoyed it because I am hoping that is what happened... I am actually scheduling this post afore I away!   The base is a papiermache book that has been altered using lots of paints and inks and stuff... and that's all I saying! 





Today I continue my mini tour of the North East and I shall be teaching two classes in South Shields at Crafty Corner... I will pop that project on the blog later in the week :O))



And that is all for now... I know, a short and sweet post today... all that is left is for me to say.... thanks for looking, have a cracking day!  TTFN


Hels x

10 comments:

carol edwards said...

Hi Hels lovely projects and the flowers always look amazing. Enjoy your trip around the North East. X

papercuts-a slice of Imagination said...

Hi Hels....you we're right to say everyone had a great time.....all the ladies loved their project! Jo and I we're really pleased you came to Papercuts Whitley Bay and can't wait till you come back! Take care....Shirley x

Joanne said...

Lucky ladies learning how to make that gorgeousness can't wait for you to come back my neck of the woods
Xx

Redanne said...

Oh my, this is absolutely stunning Hels, no wonder the ladies enjoyed making this beauty! Hugs, Anne xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Hels, Hope you are enjoying your classes in the North East.
These projects are truly gorgeous !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Hels,
I loved the artwork you did at Darkroom Door called "Love Birds".
I have the Carved Birds but I liked the plants you used on that card as well. They are very whimsical. Can you tell me who makes those stamps? I would very much appreciate knowing.
Thanks
Cecilia Sawyer

Unknown said...

Love your altered book,the colours are fab.Hope the weather was OK in the North East,the people are great aren't they.
Big Christmas hugs,Sue Balawajder (craftywaj)

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

I love altering books and saving books. Your projects are delightful. Mine was quick smart - it's change of plans get it done!
http://timetocreate-handmadetreasure.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/now-is-time.html

Unknown said...

Well Last but not least, I finally got it all together...

LOL... Love your book Hels... you always have such a PRETTY view on your page... no matter what time of year. Love it all... this is with no exception... that is for sure.

when we moved I sold so many wonderful books... very sad... but I made something that will hopefully be enough book in it...

I created my bottom of each flower with a book page!!!

Hope everyone has the Merriest of Christmases and best ever holiday... Love, Light and peace...Bonnie

http://lovelightandpeacebonnie.blogspot.com/2014/12/12-12-days-of-christmas-tags-last-one.html

Mrs Beez said...

Looks like a fabulous class - love the book. You look you had fun chasing trains today too, meanwhile, I've not stopped eating and am now the size of a train!


http://wp.me/p3bDgK-351

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails