Goooodly Morning Stampers and a very happy
Sunday to you
all! Thank you all for your fab entries for last weeks faux challenge
- it was great to see all the different faux techniques you used. The theme this week is WISH.
You can interpret the challenge how you like: stamp the word, use die letters, use alpha stamps...
choice, it be yours! To
join in with the challenge is simples: make a little something, it can be anything you fancy. Add in the theme AND
some stamping *this is THE important bit guys, please remember your rubberstamps!* and then hop back here, leave me a comment with a link to
the place you are showing your entry and I can come see you. If you
haven't got a blog, you can join in via Facebook (just tag me name) or
by emailing a small res.pic to me. The challenge will remain open until 21:00 Saturday 1st November 2014.
My entry this week started out as a scrap of card that I grabbed to have a practice with the new Distress Stain Sprays that have arrived in the Room of Stash this week. OH! MY! WORD! Can I just say... I AM IN LURVES!!!! My fave Distress colours in sprays... ohlalalaaa... I am one happy bunny! And... better still... there be the Picket Fence one too, which is just perfect... did I say... I am in lurve???
So, a scrappy bit of card to start with and I loved the look of it so decided to use it. The little white speckles are the Picket Fence Spray... did I say I am in lurve? I had made a rose a few weeks ago for the front of my Worn Cover but because it didn't look right, I popped it onto the Shelf Of Doom and there it was, looking at me, so I bunged that onto the card to see if it "went" which it sort of did... so I sprayed that with the, um, sprays too... matching rose and background. The stamping is the script, stamped in Forget Me Not Archival and of course, a few little harlequins to finish the edges. I added some Remnant Rub flourishes behind the rose and popped some die cut leaves and banner, some embellies and a Gumdrop for the decoration. The word is actually a Flash Card that has been cut down to fit inside the Ornate Frame and lightly coloured with a smidge of Gathered Twigs... and then I mounted it all onto a piece of black mountboard... voila, finished.
I am scheduling this post... it is actually Friday night... I am in South Wales at Dandie Crafts this weekend, yesterday was a demo day and today is a full day workshop - I know, I am confoosing meself all this talk of yesterday and today when it is actually not really yesterday and today just yet.... ahem. Hope you have a great Sunday.... thanks for looking... TTFN