Wednesday 24 September 2014

And The Winner Is....

Helllllooooooo!!!  Tis time to announce the lucky winner of the Graphic 45 12 x 12 Raining Cats and Dogs papers that were kindly donated by Jones of Nottingham to celebrate my 7th Bloggy birthday!   There were 54 comments in total and I used Random.org to get a randomly *well, it would be wouldn't it...being as it is Random.org lol* picked number for the winner... And the number it chose was ...




Which tallies with this comment left by Carol.



Congrats to Carol, please can you email me with you address so I can pop your prize into the post for you.


Short n' sweet from me today... Hope you all having a goodly week!  TTFN

Hels x

8 comments:

Mrs B said...

Hi Hels. Congratulations to Carol, enjoy your prize : ) Take care.

carol edwards said...

Oh I am all excited, how wonderful thanks so much Hels and Jones for this fantastic prize. I am doing a little dance of excitement. Thanks Mrs B for congratulation comment.

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Hels, Hearty Congratulations to Carol, enjoy your goodies.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

janna'scraftingattic said...

How lovely Carol, enjoy ! Just don't put too much paper on a shelf , eh Hels ?

Redanne said...

Woohoo! Well done Carol, I am sure you will enjoy using the prize! Hugs, Anne xx

Gill said...

Congratulations Carol !

Anonymous said...

Congrats to carol x

carol edwards said...

Thank you everybody for congratulations Crafters are such lovely peoplex

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails