Thursday 5 June 2014

Baroque Love...

...cor blimey!  This is making my brain ache... I am actually typing this post just a few seconds after publishing yesterdays post... I am a-scheduling this one to appear at midnight today, so if you can't see it, the publishing went wrong.. .mind you, if you can't see it, that means you won't even know I am waffling again!  *I need help.... *



Todays offering is another sample from the shows on Tuesday.  This one is a Baroque frame, painted with the Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Paints using a brayer to apply the paints... and I also added in some stamping using  Distress and Archival Inks, Dina's stamps and stencils and the Gold Pearl Texture paste that I loves so muchly.  I used the mask from the Basic Shapes stencil/mask set, once the paste was dry, over the mask went and I got stamping with the Textures stamps... I love that the mask is also more or less the same as the medium sized heart stamp... this was stamped and coloured in and then 3D'd over the paste heart....



Today I am in Preston at Inspirations - I will be demoing all things painty, mixed media-ery and inky... if you are in the area it would be great to see you!   My friend Pauline Wheeler is also demoing today... and that means that last night we will have been sitting yakking our heads off so we might be a little hoarse lol    Thanks for looking... have a great day! TTFN

Hels x

13 comments:

Helen said...

Love both this and the previous post which I saw yesterday but ran out of commenting time... have a great day.

Carole Z said...

Love this, the frame is beautiful as is the art you've created! Hugs Carole Z X

Mrs B said...

Hi Hels. Great frame, such a lovely shape and love how you have covered it. Have fun today : )Take care.

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely frame.

carol edwards said...

Hi Hels gorgeous demo's loved them both. Do I need to great a brayer now? Another one on the never ending list, sure you have a great time in Preston x

rachel said...

fab make Hels - have a wonderful day - I wish it was tomorrow and I could have made it - lol! Hugs rachel x

Tina said...

I now need those Dona stamps, not more, haha. Love the frames Hels. X

Joanne said...

See ya soon
Xx

Anneke said...

Just gorgeous. Really love the Colors you have used. It all is wonderful. Thanks for showing us your work Anneke.

Redanne said...

We can see it and it is stunning (as ever), love the gorgeous colours and the stamps are wonderful! Hope you have had a great day today - loved the shows btw. Hugs, Anne xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Evening Hels, This frame is gorgeous, love the colours.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jackie PN said...

Gorgeous! and don't worry- I read it and it's Friday and not sure when it posted! teeheehee

Mrs Beez said...

Have only just seen this as I was away celebrating my wedding anniversary which just happens to be on the day this was posted - perfect timing! This is fab and and I am loving what you are doing with those Dina stamps.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails