Friday 29 November 2013

Exciting News!!!

...cor blimey and thrice!!! I am sooo excited!!! I have been asked to join the brand new Design Team for Jones of Nottingham starting in January 2014.  I will be playing, ahem... working with gorgeous stashly goodies from the likes of Kaisercraft, Graphic 45, Ruby Rocket, Marion Smith Designs... and lots more too!  Also on the team are these illustrious crafty peeps:

Clare Charvill - mycreativespirit.blogspot.com  
Lorraine Brown Robertson-craftycoo.blogspot.com
Marion Emberson-sugarandspicecrafts.blogspot.co.uk
Pauline Wheeler -paulinescreativejourney.blogspot.com


How about that for a line up eh???  Please do pop and see the others, take a cuppa and a packet of Hobnobs with you though, you will be gone for a while!!!




I was playing with Kaisercraft papers last weekend when I was teaching my Cardinal Christmas Board class at Birds in the Barn... I LOVE Kaisercraft papers muchly and it just so happens that I have got some brand spanking new ones to play with already... teeeheeee... there's gonna be plenty fun going on in the Room of Stash next weekend :O)  



You know I make no secret of my lurve of paper blocking... all those ickle snips of paper that you cannot bear to part with that go into the Box of Snippetty Doom... you have one, go on, admit it.  You make a card... have a snippetty bit left over and it is just a built in thing in us crafters, you can't physically put said snippetty bit into the bin because "it might come in..."  Well... they never do, do they?  So, this technique uses up all those bits and sometimes, just because I can, I use full sheets and make even more snippetty bits!



Right, I shall away... I am scheduling a few posts at the moment as I have classes this weekend ... and tomorrow night (Saturday) by the time I get home it will be time for Strictly, X Factor, I'm A Celeb... blimey, tellybox at this time of year is soooo consuming of time!  Still, I loves it all :O))  Thanks for looking, have yourself a fabby day!  TTFN

Hels x




25 comments:

Seth said...

That is very exciting! Congratulations Hels.

Jenny Marples said...

Thrilled for you Hels - that's one heck of a team you're part of and what a fabulous company. Always love your paper blocking pieces and this is gorgeousness itself. Have a great weekend, Jenny x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Huge congratulations Hels. Lovely piece of art too. Tracy x

rachel said...

this is gorgeous hels - and big congrats on your new DT xx

Lisapmac said...

Fab piece of arty fartyness x

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Fabulous news Mrs xxx I look forward to seeing your makes... I too have a snipperty box of just in case lol... Great make as always, Px

TAM said...

Fabulous news a match made in heaven - looking forward to all your wondrous creations

carol edwards said...

Wonderful news Hels very exciting with lots of goodies to play with.Look forward to seeing all the things you will create. Today's is lovelyx

Margaret Ann Moffat said...

well done Hels, you so deserve it, love your creations keep them coming

Gerrina said...

I've no problem to admit that I have a box like that, but I don't use them often enough on my projects!! This is a great idea to work with them and a beautiful makes! Enjoy your weekend, inky greetings, Gerrina

nancyd said...

Morning Hels, CONGRATULATIONS and
well done you so deserve it lucky gal
all that new paper to work with or
play with whichever, you have so many good
ideas with paper you will be in heaven, hope we'll still see you on C&C with them all.
Nancyd xx

Unknown said...

Hi Hels,
Congratulations! Great News!
Yes, I, too, am a paper addict and have finally learned to appreciate the black outlines on the snippits. So you see, your lessons have worked (eventually)!
Cannot wait to see your new inspirations.
Lis xx

Carole Z said...

Congrats Hels, looking forward to seeing your projects! Love todays, Carole Z X

Unknown said...

Hi Hun, thanks for the mention here, great to be a "teamie" oh and nice work!!
P xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Hels, Congratulations, and what a fabulous team you are now part of, no wonder you are all excited !!
I love your paper blocking, the project is gorgeous, I really need to try using up my 'mounds' of 'cut-offs' ha ha.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

nannapat said...

A new DT for you to be part of - that's fab news. Congratulations Hels! Pat x

Joanne K said...

Morning Hels, congratulations on your news. Love todays offering. Really love the look of paper piecing. I have never tried but may give it a go. Kind regards Joanne K x

Carol Q said...

congrats Hels. looking forward to see what you all get up to.

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

This is great news Hels, Congratulations. Sam

Crafting Queen said...

Congratulations.

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations Hels! I am so looking forward to seeing your creations.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Lorraine Robertson said...

You've been such an inspiration for a long time now and can't believe I'm actually on the same DT as you now.. talk about feeling the pressure. Lol. Looking forward to working alongside you honey. xx

Cardgenie said...

Hi Hels, congrats on making the Jones DT. Good for you. Loving the paper blocking piece. Love Jean.x

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats Hels! So well deserved!

Sandra Carey said...

Well Hello Teamie thanks for the mention Really looking forward to working along side you Hugs Sandra xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails