Monday 8 April 2013

A Bit of News...

... I have some news!!  I have just arranged another weekend of workshops "up north".... I will be visiting Middlesbrough on October 26th & 27th 2013.  I am popping a blog post on as last time it was just kept to Facebook and I had a few peeps asking me to blog about it next time.  Well, here's the next time! :O))    Sue Tucker is doing an incredible job organising this weekend and it is her that you need to register your interest with.  If you email me, I can then reply with Sue's details (I am not putting them on here otherwise she will be inundated with spammers...)


The weekend will be as follows:

Saturday will see you doing a master class with the Melt Pot, learning how to use it, getting some hints and tips and learning lots of techniques. 

Sunday will see us using the things we learnt on Saturday and applying these to a take home wall art project... along with lots of other things included too. 

Price on application.  Places limited to 16 each day and it is a strictly first come, first served basis.   If you are interested, please email me... if you only make a comment on this post, I cannot reply directly to you so please, pop an email over... my deets are in the sidebar.

I shall away... thanks for reading and hope you can make it!

TTFN

Hels x

4 comments:

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Hels, Thanks for the info, sounds fantastic.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Joanne said...

Oh! and extra hour with Hels as the clocks go back that weekend. sadly I can't do another trip up to Stockton but can't wait for July.
xx

Caroline said...

Up North? What's wrong with West Sussex down south?? Lol.
Sounds amazing but alas I cannot come. Will have to make do with c&c fixes; lol. Never know I might have a melt pot by October so will enjoy pics for inspiration....
Take care :))

Linda49 said...

I am with Caroline on this - what's wrong with Surrey. No-one comes to Surrey.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails