Monday 4 February 2013

What Be That...

...tis schneaky peekings time again... Today is the start of my DT week over at Snazzy's and I have been having fun getting painty with some cool cogs from the MDF Man.  To see more of the project, please CLICK HERE.  Whilst you are there, you might just want to have a look at all the other deeelish projects the other girls have been making... and leaving a simple comment on the linked post will put you in the draw for a random gift too!  So, here's the thingy I have made... can you tell what it is yet?  (said in my best Rolf Harris voice...)




I won't stop and yak today... to be honest I am pooooooped after a busy weekend and I have a smidge of a sore throat (boohoo, I hope it is just all that yakking I did lol)  so I am a-scheduling this post and getting meself off for an early night!   BTW... .don't forget to pop back here tomorrow to see my special tutorial and giveaway.   I shall away now... if I do have a lurgy, I don't want to share it lol.  Thanks for looking... TTFN!

Hels x

20 comments:

MamaKaraba said...

Is it a clock?

jane gray said...

A cog?! Whatever it is loving the flowers. Will go and have a look in a mo.

Have a good one

Jane

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Hels, I have just been across to Snazzy's and this project is stunning, and I would love to have it, you must have a room full of these fab-u-lous works of art.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

nannapat said...

Fabulous, fabulous clock Hels. Stunning art work as usual. Pat x

Marleine said...


Morning Hels,

Lovely clock face. Will look forward to seeing it whole.
Keep well. X

EmmaT said...

Morning Hels, been over for a look its a cog wreath! - i think!! Love the colours and use of paints. Hope you feel better after a good nights sleep. Emma

Joanne said...

This is so different. I looked at the MDF man after seeing a project in this month's Craft Stamper but the p&p is more than some products.
xx

Rita said...

I've just been over to Snazzy's blog and your creation is a masterpiece Hels. Thank-you for sharing with us. Hugs Rita xx

The Hardy Stamper said...

I do hope that you feel better soon Hels - and thanks for not passing it on to us via your blog!

Lynn

rachel said...

hope you're throats better hun - love this piece xx

Redanne said...

Went over to have a look, 'tis fabulous. Hope your sore throat does not develop any further and that you soon feel 100% again. Hugs, Anne x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Heading over there back in a smidge!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Saw it! Loved it! That giant gear and those petals are a fab combo!!! Love the whole design! amazing!!!

LoraineC said...

Hope you don't get this awful virus x

Maisie Moonshine said...

Nurse Nancy says "Try gargling with soluble asprin (swallow don't spit) - best thing for sore throats!" Get well soon MM x

Words and Pictures said...

Am so behind with visiting... but so enjoying catching up!
Alison x

Kathy Eddy said...

Gorgeous, as always. You make it look so easy!

Atlas Equipments said...

Did you build this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I’m wanting to create my own blog and want to know where you got this from or what the theme is called. Thank you!

- Portable Concrete Batching Plant | Screed vibrator | Stationary Concrete Plant

Nan G said...

Hopes your feeling better by today. I'm a few days behind as usual commenting. Great sneaky peek so I'm off to see the whole bit. Hugs!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

WOW!! This is AMAZING! :D You did such a great job thanks for the tutorial :) xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails