Friday 6 July 2012

Picadilly Canvas....

... cor blimey and thrice! Where has this week gone huh? Well, here we are at Friday and my final piece for the Snazzy's DT this month. As before, I have been using those lush Darkroom Door London Vol. 1 stamps... you know, the ones I waffled on about the other day. This time I altered a 5" x 7" canvas and used.... well, to see what I did use and how I made it, if you CLICK HERE you will be whizzed off under a huge umbrella (yep, raining in England again...) to see the Snazzy DT Blog where my post is. This here is a sneaky peek at the project :O))



Believe it or not, I haven't really got much to waffle about today. I mean, I could tell you about an impromtu Skypey sesh with Ellen on Wednesday night... where we got thoroughly covered in paint and stuff... but then I would have to alude to what we made and then that could spoil the Sunday Stamper this week. Or I could tell you about my tubs and planters on the patio that are coming along loverly... but that would be a bit boring lol I will show you Lord Alfonseroy of Sheridan who has taken to sleeping on Mummy's chair whenever the mood takes him.. which is a very lot at the moment... so I end up perching on the edge of the chair with four paws trying to shove me off... cats eh? Who rules the house? Yep, he does!


Anyways.... tis late (or early depending on how you look at it) and I can hear my bed calling me... oh and the last few pages of Fifty Shade of Grey III (I am only reading it because everyone else is... honest lol) Thanks for looking... have a fab day! TTFN

Hels x

13 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh My, what a lovely kitty! I'll look forward to Sunday:D

Nearly finished book one....lol and also trying to avoid what happens in the next books too soon!

lol

Lisa
xx

bethchien said...

very very very cool! left you some love over at the DT blog, too! great job!

Inkypinkycraft said...

This is fab! Love what you have done with the stamps! Trace x

Helen said...

Love it, Hels, off to see the whole thing ..... hope you didn't get too hot under the collar with 50 Shades.... oh boy!! what I am missing out on......not sure how they're going to film it!

Joanne said...

Look at those lovely clean paws, what a treasure. Now is this book as good as it's cracked up to be? It had the best press ever to get sales so I wonder.
Hugs Joanne xx

Aquarius said...

Your posts make me smile despite the grey weather - surprising the strength of a cat when they try to push you off a chair isn't it? Left a coment on Snazzy blog.

Carole Z said...

Fab project Hels! love kitty too! Is 50 Shades worth the read? I've heard so much about it, I'm feeling rebellious about not reading it...should I ?????? :) Carole Z X

Rita said...

Now, this canvas looks interesting. I have never done a canvas si it would be lovely if I knew where to start. I have saved FSOG to my Kindle for a holiday read, but I think my days of excitement are past anyway. Hugs Rita xx

Artyjen said...

Alfie is sooooo strong! Bit like Mr Grey!!! I'm enjoying reading them....they are a bit of adult fantasy....and just because you might read The Devil Rides Out, it does not necessarily follow that you want the Devil himself!!! Enjoy it for what it is....no need to feel in the lease bit guilty.....I don't ROFLIA !!!
xoxo Sioux

Redanne said...

The sneak peek looks great, I love doing canvases, off to see how you did it. I am waiting for DD to read hers first before she passes it to me - so much hype - hope it does not disappoint now! A x

Miriam said...

Lovely work, as usual.

What is the big deal about the book? Am I the only person not reding it?!

Hilda said...

Love this Hels - as for Lord Alfonsonroy pushing you off your chair, reminds me of my Beau-BoBoy, who used to lay across my head on my pillow every night - when he did his luxurious stretch, four feet againt the head board, my head got shoved down my neck!!!!
Miss him like.....well, you know!!

Jenny Marples said...

Glad my dog isn't allowed on the furniture (well she is about 5 stone now and constantly sheds hair!!!) Loving what you have created from these stamps. You have do whetted my appetite for Sunday too. Enjoy the weekend (tennis - come on Tim!!, F1 - come on Jenson!! - gonna have a sore throat methinks!!) Hugs to you and Grim, Buttons x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails