Monday 7 May 2012

Wonderful Weekend

...cor blimey and thrice alive indeedily! I have just about calmed down after my fab weekend of classes at Birds in the Barn. Firstly, huge thanks to Janet & Karen for having me... and to Janet for putting me up and feeding me... and to all the lovely ladies who came along to play and get inky.. some were gluttons for punishment and came along on both days! Here are a few ickle piccies of the weekend... and because I am a complete numpty, I forgot to actually take photo's of the class samples... whoops!


Here's what was on the workshop door.. how cool is that!!!



And here are the lovely ladies on Saturday's class


And here's a cupcake that Karen's talented daughter made (nomnomnomnom)



And here's a piccie of the lovely ladies on Sunday's class...



And finally a couple of pics of the inside of the shop



That's me for today, I know, possibly the shortest post ever... I have a little bit of celebrating to go and do... Luton Town have just won their way into the play-off finals which hopefully will get them out of the Conference and back in the league (keeping everything X'd for that!) So, a trip to Wembley on May 20th is in store... yipyah! Thanks for looking... TTFN!

Hels x

11 comments:

Helen said...

Hope you have a better time at Wembley than Liverpool did on Saturday.... glad the workshops went well - shame we couldn't see what you taught, lol!!

Denise said...

Thoroughly enjoyed the workshop on Sunday Hels,I loved what we did and well done Luton - fingers crossed x

Redanne said...

OOh that shope looks like it is chock full of goodies and love the sign they made for you too! Anne x

Rita said...

Glad you had a great week-end Hels. Everyone looks so happy in those piccies too. I think we need to come to some of your classes, looks like fun. Hugs Rita xx

Miriam said...

Will chocolate suffice after you were spoilt with those lovely cupcakes? LOL!!!

Miriam said...

Will chocolate suffice after you were spoilt with those lovely cupcakes? LOL!!!

Candy C said...

What a great looking shop! I would have loved to have been there! Your class looks fantastic! I'm sure you are not only a fantastic teacher but entertaining as well. You made me about pee my pants on more than one occasion at Ranger U. haha <3 Candy

Jenny Marples said...

What a wonderful shop - it's the sort of place you could move into and never leave!!
You don't have much luck with cameras eh?!! Never mind, these photos do the trick nicely.
Hugs, Buttons x

CraftygasheadZo said...

Hope you enjoy Wembley, though I'm not keen on Luton's manager (didn't do us (Bristol Rovers) any favours at all!) Looks like you had a great weekend, what a shop, love to go there judging by those pics! Zo xx

Shazza said...

looks like a great shop, love the sign x

Laurie said...

Hi Hels, had a fab time..tanks for a great day.

My little masterpiece is on my blog inkingaroundthedeges.blogspot.co.uk for anyone who wants to see what we got up to !

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails