Tuesday 20 December 2011

Wishing...

... well a wish at least... it is the title of my latest Christmas tag... made for my DT for The Stamp Attic... HERE's a link so you can see how I maded it... And a sneaky peek at what it looks like :O))


I have had a loverly day today... I have tidied the Room of Stash (I know, I did need to sit down for a day or two afterwards because it was that hellish in here lol) So... a nice tidy desk and lots of festive cheer... well, I got inky making that tag and... have you seen those totes-amazeballs trees on Tim's blog? Huh? How fantabulous are they!!! HERE is a link so you can see them. Well, I had a little play... and I couldn't find my old cotton bobbins... so I used one that is a smidge too big but... I love the vintageness of it... and ... I have a pack of 10 natural wood pencils somewhere... can I find them? No!! SO... I nicked a bit of twig from the Spinney and used that for the tree trunk... am rather chuffed with the au-naturelle look!



Right... I must away... I am cooking a nice pork chop roast with roastie spuds and veggies (mmm, sprouts for me!) and lashings of grrravy for tea... and I can smell it... and I dont' want to be giving Grim burnt offerings.... Thanks for looking.... TTFN... nomnomnomnomnom

Hels x

6 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Great tag Hels, love the floral and your spool tree is lovely, very rustic. Have a fabulous Christmas and Best Wishes for The New Year. Tracy x

Minxy said...

I am much preferring the bigger cotton reel, If i'd have had one this size i may have used it too! I love how yours turned out x

shirley said...

Fabulous! Love love love your tree :)

Kirsten Alicia said...

Your tag is gorgeous Hels & I love your TH tree.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Hels, your tag is .....is.....is.......well it is, and as always stunning too xx

Hope and Chances said...

Gorgeous tag and the tree is superb! :)x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails