Monday 3 October 2011

All Dried Up...

...oh yes indeedily, alas and thrice, I am still without my Mojo! This has been going on for nearly a week now and it is getting very tiresome indeed! So... I have spoken with friends who have all suggested various ways of getting the Mojo back home... I have taken note of all your lovely suggestions... and still nothing has worked! (what if it never comes back!!!!)



Not even a faint glimmer of Mojo has been seen in the Room of Stash for several days now... and it is really bugging me! Anyways... because the ink is evading me, I decided to sit and do a bit of beading... namely a necklace and bracelet combo and a rather jazzy bagcharm.


The majority of the beads and findings are from The Stamp Attic... did you know they are now stocking a marvellous hoard of jewellry making stuff, beads, pearls, findings, charms and the like... most of which have been used on these "makes". The main charm on the necklace is a Steampunk brass charm... cor, these are lush they are.. and the ickle crowns... too cute!


So... apart from faffing with findings... I have done absolutely nothing at all. Well, that is a fib, I have tried to ink... but it looked like poop so it went into the bin... then I tried to do some more inking using my fave colours - Aged Mahogany and Trad Tan... and again... the bin was fed... I know it is bad when my fave colours won't even speak to me... what to do! Well, I reckon that if I now leave the Room of Stash and tell the hiding Mojo that I don't care... nay and thrice, I don't WANT to craft... then it will come back... you know, reverse psycholy-wotsit... whatcha fink? Worth a try at the very least.... anyways... enough wafflings for one day... time to go and read my book... crafting? Pah! I don't want to...... ..... ....... much :O)) TTFN

Hels x

18 comments:

Georgie Horn said...

You got your mojo going with the jewelry! It's lovely!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous jewellery, love the little crowns. I have been like that all day, inking pieces and putting them in the bin, it is frustrating. I cannot afford for mine to go missing yet , too much to do LOL. Cross fingers yours turns up soon. Tracy x

Nancy said...

How can you say you are missing your mojo when you're making these lovely creations?? Your ink mojo may be on holiday - but, doing something different for a bit is never a bad thing.

Mary said...

Sometimes a change of pace is all we need to get the crafty mojo back, and this beautiful jewelry looks like a great place to start. It's gorgeous! Maybe it's something about October...I haven't been feeling the mojo lately either. Here's hoping yours comes back soon! =)

whyducks said...

I think I must be the only one who can't see the pictures! Sulk! Are you all better now Hels? x

Fuchsia said...

Lovely jewelry at least you have mojo for that LOL

whyducks said...

Yeah just tried again and I got some lovely pictures, Wow great work!

Dragon said...

oh babe i am so sorry.... mine is raring to go but i cant use it... it will come home soon, meantime you have bee (n) doing great bee ding (get it???) hey.. want a laugh and a half?? visit my dragonswebblog to see why i am writing like the master!!!
frankie
xx

Elizabeth said...

Your jewellery is stunning - love all those charms and beads. I've just got my Mojo back after it being absent for quite a considerable time - very stressing - but it came back all on it's own and so will yours. In the meantime, enjoy your book. Elizabeth x

Alison Horne said...

If the beading doesn't feel crafty enough. that gorgeous charm would look great on a {gift} tag.x

Candy C said...

Hels...I think your Mojo just took a detour! Your jewelry is wonderful. Try cleaning out and organizing some of the stuff in your craft room. That usually gets my mojo going if I'm on a dry spell. You'll find stuff you forgot you had or sometimes just seeing some of your stored stuff will spark an idea. <3 Candy

Elaine said...

I've forgotten what mojo is never mind losing it!! Don't worry about it, do other things and I'm sure it'll appear again. Lovely beady things!!

Joanne said...

Well when my mojo disappears I just mope around. When yours goes you make unbelievable jewellery. I'd send him off regularly if I were you lol.
Hugs Joanne xx

Barb Cady said...

My mojo has so been missing since my recent holiday that I can't even think what to do for the Sunday Stamper about what I do when he goes AWOL! Then it hit me -it's the sun! I lost mojo when I went to Sunny Spain and cos the weather was so glorious here when I got back he has decided to carry on sun bathing!Could he have teamed up with yours and they are lazing somewhere gorjus? Let's hope they come back now the jet stream has slipped or whatever it does and as the cool air rises perhaps they will get back to the matter in hand! Love your jewellery by the way - big hugs xx

Cheryl Grigsby said...

Get some rest and get out of pain. You are fabulous; you're just taking a break. Try what Tim does, reorganize your studio.

Linda M. Cain said...

Wow, Wow, and Wow! Love them all!

~Linda

Unknown said...

Fabulous jewellery - hope you "get your mojo working" soon (try listening to the old record, maybe it will work subliminally!)

Art By Wanda said...

Hels, Mojo has not left.. Mojo just wants a change of pace which you have done so beautifully with your beading!!! Don't fight it and before you know it Mojo will be missing getting inky!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails