Monday 29 August 2011

Sentimental Studio 490...

...ooooeeee, cor blimey and thrice... I am a lucky gal indeedily... because... the other day I received my latest DT pack from Wendy @ The Stamp Attic and in it was... the brand new set of Studio 490 stamps called Sentimental Art... and oh my word, not only are the sentiments rather fab, there is also a most splendid lace pattern background stamp... which has already seen a very lot of use! On this piece I have stamped it in Monarch Orange Archival Ink... over Rusty Hinge and Wild Honey Stains... lush, lush, lush!



Yesterday afternoon, after playing with beads and stuff, I decided it was high time to get a little bit inky... so I hastened to the Room of Stash for a play. I grabbed a load of Art Parts and some Distress Stains to go with my new 490 stamps and got stuck in... to the point that I forgot to put the dinner on... ooopsie-daisies ;O) Anyways... because I had to stop for the making and eating of dinner... which was delish because we had a mini roast, having Cumberland sausages instead of a joint of meat but adding in lots of roasty spuds, Yorkie puds and grrrravy... nomnomnomnom...I didn't get chance to play again last night so...


I was up at stuuupid o'clock (4am) today because Grim is on earlies... anyways I have made good use of the quiet-time and have got inky again this morning, finishing off my Art Part piece.. and because I am loving those new stamps so much, I made a card too... which is going to be blogged over on The Stamp Attic blog later today :O)) **edit ... tis on there now :O)) HERE**



I am entering this hanging into the Everything Wendy Vecchi Yahoo Group challenge which, this week, is to feature a bottle. The bottle I have used is another 490 image, stamped in black onto an Art Part bottle and then embellished with a bit of Idea-ology. I coloured the bottle green because I love green bottles! I think it harks back to my childhood when I remember my Grandad having a drink of Websters Pale Ale - and that came in a green bottle (and I used to try and catch a sneaky slurp when he wasn't looking lol) *actually, that makes me sound like a naughty child, which of course, I wasn't... well, I wasn't naughty so much as very clumsy and always getting into scrapes lol* Anyways... that's enough waffling from me... time to get inky again... oh and it is Bank Holiday today too... hope you all having a grand time! TTFN

Hels x

12 comments:

Sandy said...

So beautiful hun.
Amazing style. Love it.

Helen said...

Just fab! I've used that bottle too....

ellen vargo designs said...

Oh my Wendy! LUSH! Or as you would say... CORRRRR BLIMEY AND THRICE!! Absolutely love! Glad you had an awesome inky day hon... now I need that lacey stamp set...

Love ya - Els xxx

kerry said...

Beautiful Hels - really lovely -- i'm lovin those stamps x

Inkypinkycraft said...

Fab these are lovely, I love the flowers and the green bottle is so cool!trace x

Nancy said...

Very cool, Hels! I love the "flowers" saying .. oh, the temptation to buy that set, too!

Marjie Kemper said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Hels! (In addition to your stunning art, I appreciate the vocab addition of "stupid o'clock!" Haven't heard that one before but will definitely be using it. Have a great day!

scrappin-scrappin said...

Fantastic Hels!! Love it!!
I just might have to get the flower saying stamp!!

Gillian .... said...

Ooooo I let out a squeal when I saw this baby .... LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this ... can you tell I LURVE this, so need to get these new WV goodies. xxx

slbt17 said...

beautiful Hels!
Sandra ltb

Anonymous said...

Thanks for using the time and effort to write something so interesting.

My blog:
preisvergleich internetanbieter klick hier

Dragon said...

The inkiness is terrific and you are one lucky lady to get those stamps as they are fantastic... as is your talent
Last chance to join the birdcage swap!!
Frankie
xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails