Monday 23 May 2011

Fine & Fresco 490...

...cor blimey, did I ever say that I lurve all things Wendy Vecchi? And that I love that new PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paint? Am sure I did at some point... well, what better way to spend an evening that playing with two of my favest things.



I used PaperArtsy flower dies to cut some Metal on Card into flower shapes and then coloured these with Fresco Paint... using Cut & Dry to apply it... it goes on a treat to any surface... and I am sure it is magic because if you paint card, it doesn't make it buckle and if you paint metal, it sticks! Clever stuff indeedily.



So... the flowers were ready to be stamped... usually I would use the Hot Pick flowers but I fancied something a little different so I used some of thoese fab backgrounds from the 490 range... stamping in Coffee Archival and then drying with a heatgun. The base of the tag has been crackled and then overstamped with a 490 script, stamping with Distress Stains... Dusty Concord in the this case... but the Stains go marvellously over the paint... just give it a whizz with a heat gun and it is set... see, magic and clever!



Oh and while I am on the Fresco 490 roll... I shall show you a snippet of a little DT piece I made for the Stamp Attic... all the deets are HERE... I made a bottle! Well, actually, I didn't make the bottle, Mr Diet Coke did that but... I did the jazzing up of it. Anyways... I shall love you and leave you.. I have an appointment with the Room of Trash today... yes, I still haven't tidied and yes, I am going to do it... really, I am... I know I keep saying it but I shall... my halo has slipped ever so slightly and it is choking me a bit lol Thanks for looking... TTFN!

Hels x

10 comments:

Lesley said...

Very pretty tag Hels.....my fresco paints arrived on Friday, hoorah!!!
Hopefully will have time to play later in the week! Am off to gander at your bottle!

Joanne said...

Wonderful, wonderful flowers again Hels. You could set up a florists LOL

Hugs Joanne xx

whyducks said...

Lovely stuff Hels, love the colours you choose.

Marijane said...

A perfect mix.... Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 stamps, fresco paints and your creativity. Love that coke bottle you did for Stamp Attic! Thanks for the how-to.

Linda M. Cain said...

Very cool...need some fresco paint for sure!

~Linda

Daniele said...

gorgeous....those roses look stunning

Kathy Eddy said...

Great tag and I love your bottle f flowers.

Gillian .... said...

Okayyyyy the Fresco line got me ... not that I have tried them yet!! Then there was the Wendy Vecchi line and that got me tooooooo cos everythingon this tag is inkylicious. Love your DT piece too, off to check it out:) xx

Cheryl Grigsby said...

Ah, Hels. You are such a lovely stop at the end of my day. Thanks for being so Hels-i-licious.

Zuzu's Blog said...

Gorgeous work Minxy x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails