Monday 1 November 2010

Something Is Hiding...

... indeedily indeed! Something is hiding... it is a little mouse, sitting there waiting to leap out at you when you open the book... what am I blethering on about this time??? Well, it's the Artistic Stamper Creative Team monthly challenge starting today... and the theme is ...well, I am not goin to tell you, you can pop over and see for yourself :O)) ... so I have made a little papier mache book and popped some bits and bobs inside it... to see more of it and how I made it, please CLICK HERE.




It took me literally a whole day to make this little piece... I have a seriously sore bum after my... erm... mishap on the stairs on Saturday... thank you sooooo much for all the lovely messages you have sent... yes, I will get checked out if it is no better tomorrow (actually, I mean today cos it is now Monday but I haven't been to bed yet so, really, it is still Sunday but according to the clocks in the Room of Stash, it is more Monday than I think it is cos I haven't put any of them back yet...) *takes deep breath... *




Sorry about that... a bit of waffling ... well, it is not exactly unusual for me is it??? So... who has done the old "pinch and a punch" thing... I had thought about just making a post that said "white rabbits" but then I wouldn't have been able to sit and babble on alarmingly at you would I?? LOL Right... time for me to move and whinge and moan and generally play for sympathy ... me? do that? As if!! ;o)) Have a FAB day... and thank you for looking... please pop on over to the see the challenge... it is going to be a fun one... I can feel it in my bones... *especially my sore coccyx!!!* TTFN

Hels x

11 comments:

Helen said...

This is so sweet, love your little mouse - you have got quite carried away with the old fimo thing, haven't you!!! Hope your bum is better soon...

Elaine said...

Those roses look great - love the colour. Who would have thought crafting was so dangerous!! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Debbie Dolphin said...

awh so gorgeous. love the cutie mouse and the flower. Hope your bum soon recovers
love debbie xxx

Joanne said...

Perfect roses again and such a cute mouse. Love his tail, looks better than yours feels!!!! Hope you are not sore today.
Luv Joanne xx

Zue said...

Love the mousey!!!
Sue xx

Andrea said...

take care Hels and your mouse looks cute xx

Val said...

Oooh! what a swett little mousey. I hope Alfie didn't think it was real!

Hope you are feeling a little better today.

Hugs
Valxx

Marijane said...

I just love it when you make your roses! Nice contrast between beautiful (art roses) and "icky" (mouse).

Lori said...

Love your piece for the challenge, the flower is gorgeous and the meece is CUTE! Hope this finds you feeling a little better!

Juls said...

love the gorgeous silky look of your rose! Hugs Juls

craftimamma said...

Oh another sweet little mouse! Love the colours on this project.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails