Friday 2 July 2010

Flowers & Chips!!!

... don't worry, I haven't gone bonkers and dished up half the garden for Grim's tea LOL Today is my day for the Bubbly Funk DT and I have made a little chipboard hanging piece... using more of that divine Tando chipboard *think I am seriously falling in lurve with this stuff!!* All the deets about what I made and how I made it are HERE...



Guess what??? AlfieCat has been up to his new nawty tricks...and yesterday caught another bird... thankfully he didn't bring it home for me this time... he came back home licking his chops... thing is, I can't tell him off 'cos since he was a kitten he has played with toys that have feathers on them so I guess it was only natural that he would decide to go for the real thing :O$ Ah well, another day, another opportunity to get inky fingered... and don't all faint but... I am working on a scrapbook page!! When I say working on... well, more like labouring 'cos me and scrapping don't mix well... I love it... it doesn't love me ROFL Have a goodly day... and... thank you to everyone who left me lovely comments yesterday... muchly appreciated ... TTFN

Hels x

19 comments:

Annie said...

Love your hangy thing. The colours are gorgeous.
A x

Tracy Evans said...

Love this Hels, especially the colours. It amazes me how much stash you have and especially embellishments LOL. I have stash envy. Have a lovely day, Tracy Evans x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous hangy thing Hels! Love the colours & distressed edges! xx

Sew This N That said...

Its so beautiful hun, love the colours you have used :0)
*hugs* Heather x

flutterbycrafter said...

This is lovely, the colours are fabulous, love it.

Fiona said...

very pretty Hels. Keep flogging away at the LO - it will come together - are we going to get to see it when it's done??? ;)

Helen said...

This is bubbly gorgeous lol! Have a great day crafting. Newbury tomoz, you know what that means - shopping!!!

Kaz said...

Another lover of Tando stuff I see! You can give it a good bashing and it still looks like new!
Love this piece, especially the colours and embellies.
I don't scrap either xx

craftimamma said...

Beautiful little hangy thing Hels! Love the colours and teensy flower.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Karen said...

Ahhhh.....I adore Tando...you can really beat it up!!!!

This is a gorgeous piece of work Hels XXX

Lori said...

Gorgeous piece, love the colors! As for Alfie, well, now you know why they make chicken flavored cat food...

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work on this i love love that flower and the colour mix
Have a fantastic weekend
hugs June xx

Sandy said...

Oh what a a beautiful creaion. I love this one. Have a sunny weekend hun.

Linda M. Cain said...

These are just too sweet. Love them.
Linda

julie m said...

definitely bubbly funk. i like the colors. you could put a collar with a bell dangling from it on alfie cat to give the birds a little notice that the fierce hunter is approaching. might cut down the number of feathers alfie cat brings in the house. and... as an added bonus you could bling up the collar.

whyducks said...

Very pretty, but it is hot to craft!

Unknown said...

Get a huge bell for Alfy for his colla and then the poor birdies may stand a chance. My cat often brought birds at this time of year (lots of new flyers out there bless) so I got a collor and put TWO bells on it she got used to the rattling very quickly and so did the birds (every one's a winner)

I am sure a woman of your talent can manage a LO If I can you most certainly can too! lovely tag and the twinchies from yesterday anre really good too

Love Dawn xx

Joy said...

Hels your hanging piece is gorgeous. xx

Andrea said...

loving the colours of this, its adorable Hels, lots love xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails