Aha! I have been got again with that fabby award ... Creative Writer. A few weeks ago I was awarded it and managed to come up with some humdinger fibs and a few truths... well, seeing as I love to have a chat *you know me, flying fingers type away and I end up with a really long and waffling post* I thought I would do it again...the first rule is to say thank you to the person who awarded it to you... so .. Many Thanks to ROBIN from Bosenberries Blog - pop on over there to see her lovely work too...she has a real knack with cutey cards *there is a tag on her blog too which makes me drooool, tis ice cream...mmmmmm yummy* So, here we go with the details:
HUGE thanks to the lovely Robin... here is HER BLOG
1) Several years ago I was bored one Sunday afternoon, so I started to write a novel... three days later I sent it to a publishing house in London and it was accepted... published, hardback and paperback... you will have read it too I bet... I wrote it under a pseudonym so you will have to guess who I really am :O)) Oh and it was translated into 73 different languages such was its popularity.
2) When I was 22 years old I decided that I was getting lazy, so I joined a climbing club in my old hometown. We all did a sponsored trek into the Himalaya's and Ian Botham was our leader. I did ride on an elephant for a few miles but the poor thing was struggling under the weight of my make up bag.
3) I had such a sweet angelic voice and face when I was a little girl, I was in the choir at the local church and used to sing Descant at Carols and also sang for Weddings and Funerals... they were more lucrative, they paid 50p a ceremony, compared to the 15p for Sunday services.
4) I did have a bit of a naughty side to me when I was little and because I was a bit of a Tomboy, I got into a fight in when I was in the Brownies and thumped* a girl on the arm and I was slung out of the Brownies... and never made Girl Guides *I was provoked though...she said I looked like a boy and that my freckles made me look ugly*
5) I don't like reading - to the point that I don't even buy magazines, not even craft magazines. I don't like the novels of Douglas Kennedy, nor do I have a passion for Shakespeare!
6) When I was 3 I was climbing up a Yorkshire stone wall in my Grandma's garden and one of the boulders fell onto my feet, it crushed the toes and I now have a big sticky out bit on the right one and a big bumpy bit on the left one. Cos I was so young they couldn't put the feet into a plaster cast. It is a sod trying to get shoes to fit cos I have feet that resembles ducks flippers.
7) I really hate Fish & Chips, especially those ones from the North of England that are cooked in fat rather than oil...you know, the ones that they have at Whitby and Bridlington... yuk, cannot stand them at all!
So, there you go... lies and truths... but which are which!!!
So, today is the last day of my 30's.... WHOOOOHOOOOOOO, I am soooooo excited that I am gonna be 40! Honestly, I am ... *that ain't a lie you know*... I think that cos I will be 40, I can get away with being slightly mad and instead of people thinking I am stoopid cos I am blonde, they will think I am having senior moments ROFL Have a good day everyone... please, please, please, pop back tomorrow.. the Sunday Stamper has a new theme... AND... there is a special something up for grabs too... candy galore *doh, I wasn't s'posed to tell you yet!!!* TTFN