Friday 7 May 2010

Happy Birthday Craft Stamper!

... today see's the 10th Birthday edition of Craft Stamper magazine... and it is a copy that you realllly need to get your mits on - I have mine already and it is chock full of fabby tutorials and a really cool Masterclass on how to use a Bind It All by Linda Elbourne. The contributors for the mag were asked to make a card for the web Gallery - which if you click HERE you will be magically transported to - there are some divine cards on the Gallery so it is worth taking a look... not to mention the Web Extra's too.




My card was made using the usual - Distress Inks and Grungepaper and a few Tim Holtz stamps... and the Idea-ology Type Charms say CS - which is for Craft Stamper :O))



There is a great article in the magazine also about which is your favourite project from the past 10 years - I chose one by Carol Quance which really prompted me to start stamping and also to get a Bind It All machine ... Happy 10th Birthday to Craft Stamper and here is to many more years of this fabby magazine! Gotta dash now ... I have started something that I shouldn't have... unpacking boxes...which are now all over the place... and I am sitting here typing away when I should be fettling ROFL TTFN... oh, and before I dash off... there will be a brand new Sunday Stamper theme on Sunday... with a little bit of Candy too :O)

Hels x

11 comments:

Carol Ann said...

Got mine mine ..... fab xx

julie m said...

guess i need to subscribe to this mag. wish it came as a digital subscription. my bookshelves are full because i have such trouble throwing any artsy magazines away, even really old ones.
you sent me to google again today with "fettling." it wasn't in the British slang dictionary i bookmarked when i first started reading your blog. i always know what you mean by the context of the words but love looking up the definitions. so... happy fettling!

DonnaMundinger said...

Lovely Birthday card, Hels! xxD

Lynn Stevens said...

Beautiful Birthday Greeting Hels. Thanks for the link to the magazine. I think I may just have to get in on the Birthday contest! I don't know how your finding time to still create with all that unpacking to do!!!! But Love to see it all!

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous piece Hel's!

hope your all settled in after your move
x

TinaB said...

Beautiful card Hels!! I LOVE the colours you've used xx

flutterbycrafter said...

Fantastic card and love the colour combo.

Nancy said...

Great card!
Are you all unpacked yet? *lol* Maybe all of us blog followers need to visit & help. ;o)

whyducks said...

love your card!

Daniele said...

what a gorgeous card Hels I do feel for you having to unpack....such a slow process esp. when you want to be doing other important stuff like crafting hugs

Anonymous said...

Scrumptious, Hels! Loved your mix of pinks and blues.

Just got my latest CS and I am pouring through it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails