Tuesday 22 December 2009

Don't Stop Believing...

...One of my favouritest songs ever...and I was bowled over with Joe's performance of it on X Factor...so much so that I actually voted for him LOL Anyways, the Don't Stop Believing today is a reminder for the Sunday Stamper...which this week is "Believe" and...remember that there is some FAB candy on offer too! The theme runs until 2nd Jan and the winner will be announced of the 3rd January.




Today I am showing a couple of the 60 million Christmas cards I have had to make this year...actually, I exagerate slightly, it was more like 45 million but there you go :O)) Both of the cards have the word Believe on them and are just plain and simple ones...bit like me really! I used Distress Inks, Tim stamps, Hearts In Touch stamps and some mirri and Bazzill card along with a sled load of Picket Fence Stickles *see what I did there....sled load instead of shed load...cos Santa has a sled!!!*




Today has been a bit nightmarish with the weather...I know, us Brits talk about the weather constantly but I couldn't get out this morning and I needed to...just too scared to walk on snowy icy pavements and risk falling over and doing myself another injury! Hopefully we have seen the last of the snow for a while and whilst it is freeeeeezing out there, at least it will thaw out soon! Thanks for looking! Oh, and here is a piccie of the candy:



Hels x

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh wow Hels your work is stunning and very inspiring. Wonderful colors and stamps. Love them.

Hels, I wish you and your family a merry christmas.

Happy Holidays my friend.

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog.

A warm Hug for you Hun.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sending me that beautiful blue card Hels! It's even more stunning IRL! Happy new year hun! xxxxx

Laura said...

Fantastic to be making again after Christmas. Here is my contribution. Fingers crossed. Fab candy!

here

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails