Saturday 10 October 2009

Hallowe'en Hanging

...Over on The Darkside Challenge blog they have a brand new theme...and it is to make a Hallowe'en decoration;

I made this a few weeks ago and it has been....s'cuse the pun...just hanging about. I am going to pop it in the porch on Hallowe'en so all the little ones know they are allowed to ring the bell and then get some treats :O)) I loooove Hallowe'en - and wish that it was as big in the UK as it is in the USA...mind you, it is getting that way now...when I am far too old .. and far too fat to fit into a skelington costume ROFL




The base for this is a page from a Grungeboard book, chopped across the top to make it into a hangy thing. The colours of Distress Inks are; Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade and Walnut Stain. I made this before I got my Rock Candy Cracklepaint...so I had to use Crackle Accents on the raven to make him pop a little...next time I will use the Rock Candy...it is sooo much better! The bits n bobs are Grungeboard shapes and the stamps are mainly Tim Holtz collection and an Inkadinkado spidery one too.




Thanks for a FAB challenge girls..I loooooove it!! *Am I cheating cos this was made ages ago? P'raps I should go and make something else Hallowe'eny to make up for it!!!*

Hels x

PS I know, two posts in one day....but I could not resist this one...go and have a nosey on their Blog..it is MAGNIFICENT!!!!!

7 comments:

Shazza said...

it is fabulous hels
x

Sandy said...

Yeah this rock.
Amazing halloween pice. Stunning work Hels. Love them.

Claireabelle said...

Love this Hel's!!!! Fabulously halloweeny!
xx

Andrea said...

WOO HOO I want one for the children who knock at my door, actually we hardly saw any last year, this is fabby xx

Unknown said...

Spooooooooooookay :0)

Gerrie Johnnic said...

You don't need a costume GF, just just paint....I can almost see you now! LOL, sorry, I could not help myself! That little hanger turned out terrific, just too cute!

Meikoningin said...

What a cool hanging ! Really nicely done and a fab form you choose :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails