Wednesday 14 October 2009

Brads, Brads, Brads

...and even more brads...actually, I used 40 on this creation! It is the new challenge theme over on Gingersnap Creations blog...and what a fab challenge it is. I don't very often use brads as a decoration so it was nice to use them to make a surround on this altered beermat. The beermat was kindly donated by Linda...she makes some FAB ones so clicking on her name is well worth the visit :O))

I used Glimmer Mists to make the background, stamped some Art Journey images and then added the gold brads. The little butterflies are from an Innovative Stamp Creations plate.



I also made an ATC - I had some card left over after altering the beermat and it seemed a shame to waste it, so I used it up on this and added some Paper Artsy images to it. There is only one brad on this tho...I have run out of gold ones LOL




Thanks for looking...have a great day and don't forget to join in with the challenge :O))

Hels x

11 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow these are fantastic.
Wonderful work again Hels.

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

love brads, and have millions, oh ok hundreds??? now have to dream up something to join in the challenge
Love your beer mat , feel a visit to a pub coming on.. now what to drink to get the free beer mat? lol
xx

Anke said...

GORGEOUS Hels

Helen said...

I love the beer mat especially. I must get hold of some. Will def check out that challenge.

Angelnorth said...

Fab stuff, must have taken ages to add all those brads round the edge! Hope you get to restock soon!

Effie said...

Liking those colours very much.

Unknown said...

That beer mat is stunning - I love it xxx We could do a swap ... and I could erm ... have it :0)

Juls said...

these are both just gorgeous!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Wow , with all those Brads I was expecting at least one to be Brad Pitt. LOL ,I bet this baby is heavy, Great job Hels!

Anonymous said...

Both are stunning! I love how you altered the beer mat and your dragonfly is breathtaking!

Andrea said...

just beautiful Hels and how many brads on that there mat, fab work xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails