Thursday, 3 September 2009

So In Love.....With....Studio 490!!

Yes, who would have ever thought that I would be in lurve with those Studio 490 stamps eh? Bet none of you ever guessed LOL




Here is a tag I made...using Wendy Vecchi's amazingly innovative Studio 490 stamps (and yes, I gave in and bought some of the new ones...just need to save up to get the rest now LOL)




I also used Shabby Shutters, Brushed Corduroy and Fired Brick Distress Inks, some Idea-ology bits n bobs and my most covetted stamp - the Houndstooth background from The Artistic Stamper. I also added a little earring...found in a goodybag in a junk shop...and attached to the Tulip with superglue....well ... it was actually attached to my hand with superglue to start off with...oops!

Thanks for looking!

Hels x

11 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Hels, I'm Lovin all your three -d work, Hope your keepin those fingers inky!

Anke said...

Wonderful tag Hels.

Hugs
Anke

Joy said...

Fabulouus tag Hels xx

Juls said...

so gorgeous! Love the tulip and the heart!

* Shaz * said...

Oooooh me likings this one!!! mind you i like (strike that) love all your work lol xx

Andrea said...

a fantastic Tag Hels and those stamps are great, you give me great ideas for using mine, the question is when ???? love your art xx

Kim Dellow said...

I love the tulip, so beautiful, what a fab tag! Kim

Linda Elbourne said...

I love this tag and I want it!!!!!

Carolands said...

This is lovely, good work and great stamps x

Shar said...

Beautiful tag!!! I love all the dimension!

Helen said...

I love your work - and agree about the stamps - I am addicted to them. I have also just started my own blog http://stampingbyh.blogspot.com/
but it's very new!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails