Wednesday 19 August 2009

Sugar Bowl Sketch - Little Gretel Girl

Hey Peeps,

Cor, it is roasting hot here today....so instead of being sensible and taking it easy, I have been cooking...when will I ever learn eh? Anyways, onto to todays offering....art - not food LOL

This card was made using a sketch by Judy for The Sugar Bowl Challenge.




I still had those fab Gretel papers out...you know, the ones I used last week....am sooo untidy! So I decided to use them for this card too.




I used a Gorjuss Girl, coloured with ProMarkers, then added some faux stitching to the papers. The remit on this challenge was to also use some handmade flowers...so I used a few punches and put some matching paper flowers together.

Thanks for looking...hope you having a good day too :O))

Hels x

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is lovely Hels X And as for making a mess in my craft room ... I cannot wait XXX

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Hels love your colouring xx

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

cool card :)
xx

Andrea said...

what a great card and your handmade flowers are brill, I need some of those xx

Juls said...

gorgeous! love the homade flowers and the pearl detail! stunning card!

Lilian said...

Gorgeous card and love your handmade flowers! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Gorjuss Gretel!! Love how you did the layout!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

This is 'gorjuss' Hels ;) I'm glad I'm not the only one who's untidy -I'm sure there are many of us LOL. I've still got loads of craft stuff upstairs that needs sorting and some of it is sitting on the floor in my bedroom. When DD went in the other day she said 'don't you pop your clogs and leave me to sort all that out' :O Thankfully she was laughing.
Have finally done my SS offering for this week ;)
Anne xx

Kathy said...

Such a pretty card!! I adore this paper and your image is so cute as well!! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the challenge :)Kathy

Minxy said...

Oh what a cutie, love it hunny, colours are fab as are the flowers x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails