Sunday 12 July 2009

Sunday Stamper - Week 61(continued) - Welcome Home ... PLUS ... Mega Blog Candy

Morning Stampers!

I am writing this post on Saturday evening....cos by the time you read this I will be under the knifeg *knees quaking* having the operation on my right hand.

As I mentioned the other day, I will be running the Sunday Stamper challenge theme "HOME" from last week over to the 19th July - which means you have an extra week to either make something yummy for me to look at - I will be able to look at t'internet - just not able to type - and also you can have a chance at winning the MEGA Blog Candy that I have up for grabs.




Anyways, here is another piccie of the candy and the list of the contents is as follows;

8"x8" Canvas Board, 2x 5"x7.5" BIA Clipboard Wood covers, 6"x6" Crafty Individuals Background Papers-Book4, Scrapbook In A Tin, Set of Stitchels Dashy Dot stamps plus Kling On Cushioning to mount them on to, Box Artists Charcoal Pencils & Blocks + Paper Stump, White Acrylic Paint, 3 Mini Canvas's, 2 resin Keyholes, Chipboard tagbook, Ribbons and Beaded Fringes, Paper Ribbon roll, Hardware Keyrings and Handles, Mini Glass Bottles, Maya Road Birdy charms, Bottle Caps, "2Crafty" Chipboard Dragonfly, Metal Mini Clips, Distress Stickles-Milled Lavendar, DewDrop Ink Pads in Rocket Red Gold, Sky Blue and Coffee Bean.


Thanks for looking and the good wishes I have been receiving.....wish me luck! **Just think, am going to be about 4 weeks no crafting!** I have been crafting like a mental one this past few days and have a fair few cards made, so once I have the bandages off I should be able to make the odd post or two!

Cheers
Hels xx

14 comments:

Joy said...

Thinking of you Hels and hope everything is going well and it's not long before you have inky fingers again
much love Joy xxx

Kat Baker said...

Good luck to you.

Ann said...

Take care Hels & good luck for today's op! Sending lot's of luv n hugs.
Ann xxx

Amy said...

Good luck with your surgery..Blessings and fast healing vibes to you!
Many hugs
amy (paper and gluestix)

Susie said...

hope everything goes well

Ellen said...

good luck Hels and a speedy recovery . oh dear not being able to craft will be such a bore. get one of those dictaphones to remember all your crafty brainwaves ,

Shazza said...

good luck with a speedy recovery Hels, hope you are bearing up
xxx

Hels Sheridan said...

thanks everyone...am typin one handed....just popped on for a couple of mins tio catch up...hand is sore and throbbing so am off to rest again now.... hugs xx

Tanya said...

Good luck with a speedy recovery!!!
Hugs.....

Becki and Alan said...

Thinking of you Hels - I really hope you recover quickly and are back "in the pink" soon.

Just wanted to say congratulations on having your stamps shown on QVC. I was jumping up and down all over the place when I recognised your style! Well done girl!

Becki
xx

Jenny V. said...

Hi! Hope your surgery went well and that your doing okay.

Jenny

Nana Nassar said...

may God be with you all day long!

xoxoxo

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

I didn't manage to do one for the previous week Hels, though I had intended to do 2 weeks together anyway. I've now made 2 for the 'Home' theme :) They are here. You might like to see what I did for the previous one 'Wings' while you're there ;)
Anne xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Thank you everyone xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails