Wednesday 15 April 2009

Inky Tags - Decorated ... Part 1

Hiya again

Following on from yesterdays post about the inky tags, here are a couple of pics of the first one I have finished decorating.




If you remember, I said that all I was allowed to use on the tags were Tim Holtz stamps, inks and embellies, including the Idea-ology range, Grungeboard and Distress Stickles.....how easy!!! I love setting myself achievable targets!!




The fella is stamped onto painted Grungeboard and then cut out and stuck over the original stamp. The crown is Grungeboard with a few DewDropz (I know, slight cheat) but it looks nice!!

The lettering is jazzed up with Distress Stickles.

Thanks for looking!

Hels x

9 comments:

Sally H said...

This is lovely, Hels! Well Done!

June said...

Superb work Hels. I love the ideas !!
Hugs June xxx

Viv said...

Looks so cool! You are very inky! Must check out your stamps too....
Thanks for dropping by my blog and yes, goldies are the most gorgeous dogs. Have two sweet poodles but will always have a goldie, my first love! Good luck with your furkid , hope you get one soon!!! Viv x

RubyMay said...

This is amazing...!
I love what you've done...and it looks brilliant with the measure running across the bottom !
Thanks for dropping by and leaving such a lovely comment...and I did smile at the ref to us hiding how much we spend. (I just blame it all on you lot for bringing out such yummy stuff!)
:) x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

oooh I like this one! xx

Shazza said...

love this Hels, perfect!
x

shaz earl said...

stunning work as usual Hels xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Absolutel fab tag Hels :)
Anne xx

Paul B said...

This tag is wonderful Hels, the blue is a striking cntrast to the yellow background. They go so well together. Love the swirls in the silhouette effect. Pxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails