Friday 2 January 2009

Birdy Canvas

Evening Peeps,

Just a quickie tonight to show you a canvas I made for a friends birthday way back in November....only just had chance to Blog it what with Christmas etc!




I used chalk inks for the base, stamped onto tissue paper and layered this over the surface using watered down PVA to seal it and then used lots of pieces of stampbord which I inked, stamped and scratched and then UTEE'd in clear. The stamps are by Inkadinkado, aren't they cute??? :O))

'Tis late so not a lot of waffle tonight but I was determined to get a little Blog in today!

Thanks for looking

Hels xx

10 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Now this... this is just beautiful, what a super gift! Love the colours and inking and stamps and raised bitties...

shaz earl said...

Truly stunning Hels xxx

Tracey said...

OOOOO, this is gorgeous Hels, love those stamps too.
xx

Andrea said...

this is beautiful Hels and the birds look great x

crafty creations said...

This is gorgeous Hels

Hels Sheridan said...

Thanks everyone :O)) xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Gorgeous canvas Hels:) - I've got those stamps too ;)
Anne xx

Minxy said...

Oh this is super dinky, i love it, those stamps are fab arn't they.

Craftyideas said...

This canvas is gorgeous I love it. I am so lucky because it was for my birthday. Thank you Hels - sending hugs Love Rachel xxx

Dan said...

What a beautiful canvas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails